Grading Tuna, Ireland and Sparano | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grading Tuna, Ireland and Sparano

These guys aren't winning, and their BS is pissing off the fan base.

(Pssst... Ross.... a new coach will sell tickets.)

F on ireland....dez bryant...................

He was easily in the top 3 best players available in the 2010 draft after Sam Bradford (just b/c franchise QB is so critical) and right there with Ndamukong Suh.

Eric Berry and Spiller and others were tempting too but since Dez Bryant was also a great return guy and our STs returning has been so bad, it would've made sense to just get him at 12.

The NCAA suspension on Dez was bullsh*t and his mom's sluttynish wasn't his fault so the "off field" flag on him was bogus.

By surprising if you mean leaving a third string QB "hung out to dry" with
a decimated offensive line providing NO PASS PROTECTION while rushing 7 times in one game

Allowing Henning to continue to put nails in the individual coffins of
both Ireland and Sparano and NOT make any changes whatsoever.

Saying we are going to be a"running team first" for over a month now and doing nothing to
solve the problem of "TEFLON HENNING" AND HIS IDIOTIC PLAY CALLING

FOR NEVER accepting responsibility for anything wrong with this team

You may be surprised but I will not fall for this poor excuse of a football regime

With all due respect ... you totally missed the point, & I even provided examples.

I'm simply saying ... TODAY they are following Tuna's Model ... FUTURE they will formulate their own model, & history shows folks deviate wildly when they gain the power to do so ... forgetting their old mentor.

Not saying it will be better, worse, or successful!!

Your gripes are legitimate ... but have nothing to do with the point I made!! Out of curiousity, are you into the Xs & Os & how the D sets up & the O counters?? ... because what's actually happening on the field doesn't seem to mesh well with your gripes. If you noticed ... the Chicago D played us TOTALLY differently than when Henne was in ... as a result, our O was totally different (Thiggy actually audibled out of the runs, & Henne almost never audibles as its over his head) ... just a one large example. Anywho ... none of this has anything to do with my original point.

Back
Top Bottom