Greatest Campinship Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest Campinship Game

Originally posted by inFINSible
OSU is going to lose something like 13 seniors off that team....I'm not sure if they were all starters or not but, that's going to be alot of leadership to replace.......Miami will just reload.

I think that's the biggest reason why this loss didn't bother me so much.......I look forward to seeing Miami in the same position next year.......and the year after that ........and the year after that.........and the year after that...........

Only one core starter....

OSU will have at least one more very good season....
maz13... As an OSU alum, I am thrilled that they won, especially when Miami was favored by so much. To me, it was a victory just getting there. The fan cursing Clarett simply lacked class, and is one of the "bottom dwellers" that you unfortunately find in almost any fan base... It was a hard fought game, and both teams deserve a lot of props for fighting it out to the end. Who knows, mayber there will be a rematch next year!

Originally posted by inFINSible
OSU is going to lose something like 13 seniors off that team....I'm not sure if they were all starters or not but, that's going to be alot of leadership to replace.......Miami will just reload.

I think that's the biggest reason why this loss didn't bother me so much.......I look forward to seeing Miami in the same position next year.......and the year after that ........and the year after that.........and the year after that...........

Really? I thought it was the other way around... though I did just read on ESPN that OSU will be hard hit on defense, and at Miami we have so much depth. Currently (pre NFL draft announcements), they've got Miami ranked 2 and OSU ranked 3, both behind Oklahoma.

I really do feel that Miami's in a seriously good place right now- I was in school for the Dennis Erickson years, and while that was a great run while it was happening, look where it got us- lost scholarships, sanctions, and a few years of crappy teams. But we've got such good coaching now, this could go on for years... unless Coker leaves for the NFL!! :p

Back
Top Bottom