Green Bay looking like Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay looking like Miami

Not this year, but the previous three? Yes.

Still think that is the only difference between Seattle and Miami?

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Not sure how that comment was pro-Tannehill. It was pro-reality.

I never thought Wilson was the only difference, and you know that. Tannehill better in his first three years :crazy:

I'll never understand why people start threads in the 1st quarters of games. They wind up looking ridiculous EVERY TIME.

No kidding. It's beyond scary. And it's the biggest difference between a typical fan site and what I experience in Las Vegas circles. There is literally nothing like this in that setting. I wish the fans here made the adjusted betting lines.

For one thing, there was a severe wind advantage in this game. Not exactly a secret. The announcers were mentioning it constantly. During that first quarter I was wondering if an 11-0 lead for the team advantaged by the wind was going to be above the norm or below it. The betting sites weren't impressed. Washington's in-game odds (adjusted win expectancy) during that first quarter never got particularly high. It was a pick-em game or Washington -1 during the week.

Of course, there's always an agenda attached. That's what differentiates it from Las Vegas. That guy standing next to me in that setting is not manipulating every play to apologize for Ryan Tannehill or belittle any quarterback who has ever occupied an NFL field in the same season that Tannehill has.

I have to say this thread still had miles and miles to go before reaching the level of that NFC Championship Game thread from last season. Now that was an all timer.

No kidding. It's beyond scary. And it's the biggest difference between a typical fan site and what I experience in Las Vegas circles. There is literally nothing like this in that setting. I wish the fans here made the adjusted betting lines.

For one thing, there was a severe wind advantage in this game. Not exactly a secret. The announcers were mentioning it constantly. During that first quarter I was wondering if an 11-0 lead for the team advantaged by the wind was going to be above the norm or below it. The betting sites weren't impressed. Washington's in-game odds (adjusted win expectancy) during that first quarter never got particularly high. It was a pick-em game or Washington -1 during the week.

Of course, there's always an agenda attached. That's what differentiates it from Las Vegas. That guy standing next to me in that setting is not manipulating every play to apologize for Ryan Tannehill or belittle any quarterback who has ever occupied an NFL field in the same season that Tannehill has.

I have to say this thread still had miles and miles to go before reaching the level of that NFC Championship Game thread from last season. Now that was an all timer.

How many in your Vegas circle were proclaiming Lazor was going to be a star head coach in the NFL before the season played out?

Bill Lazor is a genius because after opposing teams whip the Dolphins, they compliment Lazor on how smart he is. Clearly he was a diamond in the rough.

How many in your Vegas circle were proclaiming Lazor was going to be a star head coach in the NFL before the season played out?

And if I'm not mistaken vegas and the poster had the Fin's at 9 wins last year and were dead wrong (like many of us)

But you know those happy adjusters. They never admit their mistakes just find excuses :idk:

And if I'm not mistaken vegas and the poster had the Fin's at 9 wins last year and were dead wrong (like many of us)

But you know those happy adjusters. They never admit their mistakes just find excuses :idk:

Awsi did admit his mistake in another thread. You must have missed it.

Everyone who posts here is a dope.

Except for me. And shouright. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom