Green Bay looking like Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay looking like Miami

If Green Bay's offense can find its groove like this again, they're going to be incredibly dangerous. They're playing playoff defense.

Please. Stop. Please stop. Please stop. Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. He might be the best I have ever seen, and I am the biggest Marino homer ever. And yes, he misses some throws. They all do. Just stop.

Not anywhere in my post was I saying tannehill was anywhere near Rodgers level, that's laughable. Just stating what we'd be hearing if Tannehill was having similar success in this game. It be about what he's missed rather than what he's contributed. For you not able to determine that from my is pretty funny

This is a stupid thread. We look nothing like the Packers. :possum4286: Unreal. Just unreal.

They're going to get whipped by the Cards. Just like they did in the regular season.

Don't know about that. I still think the Seahawks make it out of the NFC. They took Minnesota's best shot today and survived.

Don't know about that. I still think the Seahawks make it out of the NFC. They took Minnesota's best shot today and survived.
If they had the 4pm game at Carolina maybe. West coast team playing the 1 pm game on the east coast normally doesn't bode well. Unless their string of getting all the lucky bounces continues I don't see them beating Carolina.

I'll never understand why people start threads in the 1st quarters of games. They wind up looking ridiculous EVERY TIME.

I could see Seattle making it out of the NFC. but Arizona's offense is 10x better than washingtons and has one of the best defenses in the NFL.

If they had the 4pm game at Carolina maybe. West coast team playing the 1 pm game on the east coast normally doesn't bode well. Unless their string of getting all the lucky bounces continues I don't see them beating Carolina.

Hmm, you actually have a great point there. The study they did on that a couple of years back actually showed that west coast teams playing at 1pm on the east coast do have a real disadvantage.

Mike Pereira and Mike Carey are both absolute dumbasses and I have no idea why these networks pay them for their useless garbage opinions.

Back
Top Bottom