Green Bay looking like Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay looking like Miami

Was rooting for Wash and Minn today always cool to see new teams shine. tired of seeing GB SEA NE DEN

I wish Miami looked as bad as Green Bay. Anybody remember the last dominating playoff win for us?

Look good to me

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Please. Stop. Please stop. Please stop. Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. He might be the best I have ever seen, and I am the biggest Marino homer ever. And yes, he misses some throws. They all do. Just stop.

Isn't that the point? At the end of the game Aikman was talking about the Packers offense finally playing better since the middle of the season. That is with a sure HOF QB. All the clowns talking about the QB raising the level of play of others have no answer why he wasn't doing that for the whole second half of the season. Rodgers wasn't Rodgers (not that he wasn't still good) for much of the season because of the poor supporting cast. Why can't it be argued that Tannehill wasn't Tannehill for the same reason? BTW, I know you understand this.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Don't know about that. I still think the Seahawks make it out of the NFC. They took Minnesota's best shot today and survived.

Luckiest damn team in the league, three years running. Great team but damn they get a lot of breaks.

I wish Miami looked as bad as Green Bay. Anybody remember the last dominating playoff win for us?

No I don't remember a dominating playoff win. We've either been blown out, Jags and Denver, or we've barely won, Seattle and Indy.

Really Kirk, you couldn't even get that off and give someone a shot at it? Terrible play. He had some time, had to expect to get rid of it quick.

Isn't that the point? At the end of the game Aikman was talking about the Packers offense finally playing better since the middle of the season. That is with a sure HOF QB. All the clowns talking about the QB raising the level of play of others have no answer why he wasn't doing that for the whole second half of the season. Rodgers wasn't Rodgers (not that he wasn't still good) for much of the season because of the poor supporting cast. Why can't it be argued that Tannehill wasn't Tannehill for the same reason? BTW, I know you understand this.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Luckiest damn team in the league, three years running. Great team but damn they get a lot of breaks.

Still think Tannehill is better than Wilson? :lol:

I gotta give you credit bro you can spin ANYTHING in the world in to a pro-Tannehill thought. Kudos

We did win by 10 against KC in 1994. It has been too long for this franchise....really hoping Gase works out for us.

There was a game in the rain in like 92 or 93 and we beat the Chargers 31-0 at home. Keith Jackson had a great game. I'm sure we ended up losing to Buffalo that year

Green Bay is just the better team. All 4 road playoff teams won this week. Next week the only road team I see winning is KC. I think KC beats New England, Denver beats Pittsburgh, Arizona beats Greean Bay and Carolina crushes Seattle. Pittsburgh and Seattle were gifted wins this week, I just don't think they will be as lucky vs better teams next week. Green Bay vs Arizona and KC vs New England should be closer games but I think Arizona & KC are the better teams right now.

Still think Tannehill is better than Wilson? :lol:

Not this year, but the previous three? Yes.

Still think that is the only difference between Seattle and Miami?

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I gotta give you credit bro you can spin ANYTHING in the world in to a pro-Tannehill thought. Kudos

Not sure how that comment was pro-Tannehill. It was pro-reality.

Packers found their running game and the Skins lost all hope. Should be a good game against the Cardinals.

Back
Top Bottom