Green Bay looking like Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay looking like Miami

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
I watch these playoff teams and they're not calling five WR bubble screens every game and it warms my heart.

I only caught the last 2 plays of that drive but my goodness, Packers just playing man football and winning.

And Rogers does what Tannehill has never done. Lead and raise the level of play for the entire offense.

Hell, Cousins, Teddy, Wilson and McCarron. All of them gave there team a chance to win.

Actually, Rodgers does deserve credit there. One of the reasons that I think the Packers can be so dangerous in that I-Formation look is that Aaron Rodgers is a deadly passer on the run. The boot action fear for the Redskins is very real.

P.S. This is why I wanted Gary Kubiak as our OC so much in 2014. Use your players' strengths!!!

Looks like we are gonna get a good 4th quarter here. Man I wish the Dolphins were in the playoffs!! lol

Looks like we are gonna get a good 4th quarter here. Man I wish the Dolphins were in the playoffs!! lol

As bad as we were this year, we would have been more fun to watch yesterday than the Texans. The AFC South is such a damn joke.

As bad as we were this year, we would have been more fun to watch yesterday than the Texans. The AFC South is such a damn joke.

I was thinking that. The Texans are definitely worse than us overall. They just kept playing hard and got lucky. We phoned it in early this year

If Ryan missed the three deep passes to wide open receivers that Rodgers has that's all we'd be hearing about.

If Ryan missed the three deep passes to wide open receivers that Rodgers has that's all we'd be hearing about.

Please. Stop. Please stop. Please stop. Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. He might be the best I have ever seen, and I am the biggest Marino homer ever. And yes, he misses some throws. They all do. Just stop.

Their running game is really clicking. If the Redskins can't get to Rodgers, they won't win this game.

The Packer running game is just dominating. With the Skins on their heels, the Pack are now giving Rodgers a very clean pocket. They are doing a great job on offense as a unit.

Back
Top Bottom