Green Bay looking like Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay looking like Miami

If the Packers were insightful, they'd release McCarthy. That situation is stale as hell.

Cousins didn't 'feel' the pressure and fumbled. Cut him.

Packers clearly missing Joe Philbin.

I'm sure they will go running to hire Joe Philbin as their next head coach after giving him a strong recommendation to the Dolphins.

How pathetic and unprofessional. Word to the wise. Be careful in your professional recommendations. I'm very careful when giving out recommendations. You don't just do it blindly as the Packers did it with Philbin. Put your money where your mouth is, Pack. Hire him as your next coach.

If I were the Dolphins, in league circles, I would very actively spread around exactly every disingenuous recommendation that came out of Green Bay so every single candidate down to the water boys coming out of there looking for a promotion would be looked at skeptically. That should be the consequence for what they did with the disingenuous rec they gave Miami. McCarthy, Rodgers, Thompson. All of their words should mean squadoosh.

This is why I am very careful with my recommendations. I know it's my reputation on the line. If I let people down, my reputation takes a hit.

Aaron Rodgers apparently doesn't have the "It"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron Rodgers is the only reason they are in the playoffs despite a tougher schedule and he's the only reason they are still in this game. Randall Cobb is their leading rusher, for ****s sake. :lol:

Watching this game, I've seen Rogers miss more throws than I have seen him miss in a long time. The offensive line is actually having a pretty good game.

:lol: @ the Tannethoners coming out though . . . you guys provide much entertainment and are very predictable.

Are you sure you are not watching Dolphins re-runs?

No. The Packers are usually in 2nd and 10 because of an incomplete pass. They are trying to push the ball downfield. Miami usually finds itself in 2nd and 8-12 because of a bubble screen.

Watching this game, I've seen Rogers miss more throws than I have seen him miss in a long time. The offensive line is actually having a pretty good game.

:lol: @ the Tannethoners coming out though . . . you guys provide much entertainment and are very predictable.

Did you hear what Aikman said about him? He has been hit a lot over the last few weeks and it is affecting his willingness to trust the blocking and stay with the play. A FEW WEEKS!!! How would a few years impact a QB?

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

No. The Packers are usually in 2nd and 10 because of an incomplete pass. They are trying to push the ball downfield. Miami usually finds itself in 2nd and 8-12 because of a bubble screen.

Good point.

Wait, what's a Tannethoner?

Wait, what's a Tannethoner?

It's a group of people coming together to raise charity (come to the defense) for (of) Ryan Tannehill. They show up anytime Ryan Tannehill is being criticized, they bring awareness to any positive article about Ryan Tannehill or show up anytime an elite QB is going through a struggle. They like using sarcastic phrases like "but its the qb's fault". etc.

Hopefully we can get the term published in Webster's before the start of the season.

To be fair, Andy is a homer about everything and FFIB is an army of one. Not sure who this conspiracy includes, but if you're including me in it, I didn't even bring it up.

I just enjoy having a thinly veiled excuse to talk NFL playoffs on the part of the board that actually gets traffic.

Look at Aaron Rodgers carrying that bad team like the HOFer that he is. Amazing to watch.

Back
Top Bottom