Greg jennings and brian hartline as starting wrs equals... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg jennings and brian hartline as starting wrs equals...

...same ole song. Same thing, same boring offense with no real deep threat with safeties and linebackers crowding the line of scrimmage. If you gonna go long you gotto go mike wallace. Miami needs to do what they haven't done before and that is to go out and pay big for big time player. That would change everything. Change like that commercial for ...oops! I forget what its for.

:wtf: No deep threat?

Just a couple of seasons ago Greg was tied for 3rd in the league with receptions over 20 yards...6 of those being over 40 yards (5th in the league). When this guy is healthy and on his game, he's one hell of a receiver. You gotta love his ability to make defenders miss tackles (see his week 17 45 yard catch and run against the Vikings). He may be a bit older at 29 now, but I have a feeling he's still got 3-4 great years in him. With his knowledge of our offense, Jennings and Tannehill can do special things for our offense.

It's true you can't coach speed....but how was renaldo nehemiahs career compared to Jerry Rice?

[video=youtube;osxixxurzvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osxixxurzvk[/video]

2011 video... how anybody can sit there and watch this and think he doesn't add something that we have been lacking in the receiver position just doesnt want to open their eyes

Earlier this year, I was thinking something similar. Isn't Jennings best used as a slot receiver? We have a good one of those. Don't we need a stretch the field receiver?

Wallace may sign with the first team that he visits. Jennings might be the only choice.

what a waste of time, I can even bring myself to click "no thanks". Come on people, think before you post and try to put something worthwhile down if you're going to start a thread. Man swear we need a beginners area

Greg Jennings would be acceptable only if we drafted a speedster like Cordarelle Patterson that he could mentor and mold into a beast.

Back
Top Bottom