Gregory Rousseau vs. Penei Sewell 👀 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gregory Rousseau vs. Penei Sewell 👀

Sewell looks big and fat but doesn't have any anchor and doesn't seem to have any mass when he hits people. Half-as-big Steelers linebackers were blowing him up, not just Greg Rousseau. Eichenberg looked far better at RT.
I need to see him against the opponent's 1's/ before I say he's a good RT. He hasn't done enough to get the credit he's getting.

Sewell became entirely overrated from the moment he decided not to play in 2020 and enter the draft. From that point on his legend just grew out of draftnik fanboys. The further removed from the field he became, the better he got. I believe generational talent was the word I often heard…

However, the facts were that he had no experience in vertical pass sets and had no real body count to speak of on his extremely short resume. I argued these points in the draft forum the better part of 8 months. I liked the Radunz kid out of North Dakota St. better.
Robert Gallery 2.0 bad?

The jury is still out, but he's making a case. Eichenberg or Jackson...meet Rousseau. You had better beat him.

Back
Top Bottom