Griese struggling to hold #2 spot in Tampa Bay? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese struggling to hold #2 spot in Tampa Bay?

Not surprised....

Griese is a no heart, no balls, and no brains QB. He's a wimp, and until he grows some cahones, he'll never be anything more than a TC body. It sounds like he's well on his way to water boy status....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Griese is a washed up drunk. He sucks. Nothing aggravates me more than when I see Miami fans stick behind him by saying, "well if we gave him some time to really learn the system and a good O-line he could be great." Well so couls any QB in the NFL what's the point. Forget the name he is a terrible wouss who can't hold onto the football if he is touched in any way.

I still can't believe Simms lasted so long in last year's draft. He has all the physical tools to be great. All he needed was the proper coaching, and now he's got that with Gruden. It's not that big a surprise he's ahead of Griese.

Simms choked against good teams in college and was awful when under pressure. He's just like his father, they both suck.

juniorseau55 said:
Simms choked against good teams in college and was awful when under pressure. He's just like his father, they both suck.

Humm..ahh didn't his father win a superbowl?????? :confused:

maybe Griese and Lucas can get together and have a BBQ.....

Where are all the BG lovers?

MDFINFAN said:
Humm..ahh didn't his father win a superbowl?????? :confused:

Not only did his father win the superbowl, but if I am not mistaken, he has the record for the highest completion percentage in a superbowl. If he doesn't have the record, he did have a game where he was around 81%.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Not surprised....

Griese is a no heart, no balls, and no brains QB. He's a wimp, and until he grows some cahones, he'll never be anything more than a TC body. It sounds like he's well on his way to water boy status....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Come on now, this guy did make the pro bowl a few years back. Cut him some slack, he just didn't fit with our offense, I think he'll be back to the pro bowl again in the future.

You guys are something. We are stuck with Jay and AJ. Simms will be and BG already is better than what we got. How can any of us complain when all we have to do is look at what's been holding this team back the last few years! OUR QB's! And don't even say well we had BG. Because he didn't even really get a shot.

hunter5nc1 said:
And don't even say well we had BG. Because he didn't even really get a shot.

Well, it appears we gave Griese more of a shot than Tampa Bay is ever going to give him. This report has him slipping to #3 on the depth chart, and it doesn't even account for the Gannon-toTampa Bay rumors.

Every time I've seen BG play, he plays very tentative, and seems very unsure of himself. He has no confidence in himself as a QB IMO. Even while in Denver, he showed his true colors when under pressure. He literally gave the ball away several times in fear of getting hit....

He's like, "Here!!! take it!!!....Just don't hit me!!!.." :lol: :lol:

Like I said before, he's got no balls. :shakeno: One PB season does not make a QB, and what's he done since then to prove otherwise??? The guy is a bumbling bafoon on the verge of retirement IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom