Grimes signs with Tampa Bay and they put Miko in check... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Grimes signs with Tampa Bay and they put Miko in check...

She's officially a national embarrassment. Well done Miko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice for Brent to get a 2 year deal -- That's about how long their HC's last anyways

Anyone who believes that Miko voluntarily jettisoned her social media accounts (where, in her mind, she was the queen of the world) probably also believes she is a woman of high character.

And Omar being her voice to the world. Wow. If that doesn't show you Omar's character, and how much he was feeding into the Fins dysfunction, nothing will.

LD

CMYzK_IUYAAgv0e.jpg

Almost feel sorry for Brent. Then I realize he voluntarily gave her his balls along with a wedding ring.

Funny enough....Bucs fans are not that happy about the signing...I live in the Tampa area and not only do they already know about her and her antics, but are not fans of Brent...saying he is going to get toasted. I think some have ever referred to it as "desperate".

Almost feel sorry for Brent. Then I realize he voluntarily gave her his balls along with a wedding ring.

Hey, man, as long as he's getting paid and she gives good "birthday cake," then at the end of the day that's all a guy really needs.

So is the contract null and void now that Miko is tweeting again?

Back
Top Bottom