Gruden's QB Camp | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gruden's QB Camp

5th round i would take him in a heart beat.............Kellen Moore welcome to southbeach.

Really nice kid. Think Gruden called it right that he'll make a he'll of a coach. QB I have my doubts, but I hope someone at least gives him a shot. Not us though...

Did Kirk Cousins' episode air yet?

The full version of Cousins' visit will debut on ESPNU at 5 p.m. ET.

You can also catch it at 12:00am eastern and again on the 17th at 10:00am eastern on ESPNU.

Kirk Cousins is on...I love the kid. I think he is better than Tannehill.

After watching the ones that are out: Luck, Griffin, Osweiler, Moore, Wilson, Cousins..... I can honestly say it's going to be damn hard not to find a Qb to develop this year. This show gives you a good look at their personalities and mental makeup.

Anyone that wasn't impressed with Russel Wilson or Kirk Cousins has to be out of their minds. Anyone that has any interest in drafting Brock Osweiler after listening to him bull**** for 20 minutes is likewise out of their mind.

Can not wait to see Tannehill and Foles, but as of right now i really dont see us not finding some QB this year.

some of these guys look really good

if we played college football

This really wouldn't work as well as it does without Gruden. His energy elicits responses you wouldn't see otherwise. He has a real love for instigating **** and probing for weaknesses. His charisma seems to make the prospects comfortable and you get to see a more natural personality. You see tons of predraft interviews but they're so rehearsed and pointless. Because of Gruden there's potential for insight here on a human level not just x's and o's.

That was the most open I've seen RG3 and he really comes off incredibly well. Luck is still a zero personality, but it doesn't matter much. Moore and his limited skillset do seem more attuned to a future in coaching. Osweiler has more of a future at a Kia dealership than he does in the pros. Wilson and Cousins really come off well. I believe Wilson can make an impact in this league. When you look at how he performed last year and the circumstances. It's just impressive as hell.

I'm looking forward to seeing Tannehill's full sit down, but the partial that's out there makes it pretty clear you're not going to be wowed by his personality. His eyes still seem pretty wide and he's not profoundly honest. He spits out some canned responses, but I guess I'd prefer someone who seems uncomfortable with bull**** than someone who swims in it like Osweiler. Tannehill's not a perfect prospect in any sense, but we've placed ourselves in a position without that many options. His physical gifts are special.

Meh, to the cousins interview. Perhaps it was just me but i felt like i was listening to a politician the entire time!

Thing about Cousins is he does everything well and nothing exceptionally. He even interviewed well but not exceptionally.

He's the sort of draft choice that sends fans on here nuts when we make them. He's Koa Misi, AJ Edds, John Jerry... good chance of sticking on the team and making a contribution but the upside is more or less limited to just about a starter. He might surprise us all, but with what exactly? What tools are there that, with some honing by a good QB coach, will bring him to the next level?

I only see abilities that will have to improve just for him to make it as a starter. I don't see anything I'd be building a system around. I like him as a person and wish him well, but I don't think I'll be crying if he signs for someone else. I'm even prepared to consider he might have a Dalton-like rookie or second season, but ultimately I don't think he wows with any aspect of his game and that will get found out before long.

i dont know how anyone could watch that vid and want cousins. everytime he plays a team with a good d he struggles, he never seperates him self from the pack

Back
Top Bottom