Gruden's QB Camp | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gruden's QB Camp

I can't shake the thought that Kirk Cousins is basically the prospect John Beck would have been had Beck not gone to Portugal for two years. They're both smart, hard working, overachieving leader types who nevertheless make head scratching decisions at times and failed in the clutch throughout their careers until finally breaking through in a big moment as a senior.

Only thing i got out of the Cousins tape was that Gruden will coach again in the NFL when he is ready.

Watching the Russel WIlson highlights; his big plays hes rolling out to the right, and taking a 12 step(not kidding) drop back.

Meh. quality NFL edge rushers will eat him up.

I likw Wilson but he does not like to stay in the pocket. He either has happy feet or a terrible offensive line. I think the Wisconsin OL is supposed to be good.

I think Wilson will be a good QB. He's basically a Mike Vick with better discipline and better intelligence. Something tells me he, in the right system, could be a gem. His play rivals Drew Brees coming out of college and just a couple of inches shorter. However he played behind a mamoth OL at Wisconsin so he can play in the NFL. The west coast offense would be a nice fit for him.

Wow, cannot understand some of the backlash against Brock!

I manage ove a hundred million dollars, full staff and have coached nearly every youth level sport and in my opinion if I interviewed Brock I would hire him in a heartbeat! Phony, contrived, not from what I saw, infectious enthusiasm was more like it. I watched as his face naturally lit up when talking about football (cannot fake that), I watched as he took diligent notes when Gruden pointed out something he could do better, I watched him easily break down plays and I watched him take full responsibilty for mistakes.

Some here are either overly critical or have no experience interviewing or managing people. I absolutely fell in love with that kid and see someone who loves the game so much that he would work his tail off to be the best.

I manage ove a hundred million dollars, full staff and have coached nearly every youth level sport and in my opinion if I interviewed Brock I would hire him in a heartbeat! Phony, contrived, not from what I saw, infectious enthusiasm was more like it. I watched as his face naturally lit up when talking about football (cannot fake that), I watched as he took diligent notes when Gruden pointed out something he could do better, I watched him easily break down plays and I watched him take full responsibilty for mistakes.

Some here are either overly critical or have no experience interviewing or managing people. I absolutely fell in love with that kid and see someone who loves the game so much that he would work his tail off to be the best.

no the thing is people pick someone they like and dont think anyone else is any good, or know nothing about the player except what they here on here from the "experts"

I likw Wilson but he does not like to stay in the pocket. He either has happy feet or a terrible offensive line. I think the Wisconsin OL is supposed to be good.

He can't see over the line because he is so short... That's why he needs to move around so much... to open passing lanes.

After watching a snippet of Tannehills Gruden camp and him showing his receiver how to run routes makes me hope he's a Dolphin this coming draft.

So anyone who disagrees with you just doesn't "know people". Awesome.

I think Wilson will be a good QB. He's basically a Mike Vick with better discipline and better intelligence. Something tells me he, in the right system, could be a gem. His play rivals Drew Brees coming out of college and just a couple of inches shorter. However he played behind a mamoth OL at Wisconsin so he can play in the NFL. The west coast offense would be a nice fit for him.
So you're trying to convince us that Russell Wilson is a better version of Mike Vick?

Back
Top Bottom