Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
Im not sold on tebow unless he can throw the ball. We are going to run a high tempo west coast offense. Tebow will need to learn much better footwork and way better accuracy before we even think about signing him.

Than if he can master all that well sign the tank man.

I dont think it is anything special but you have completely forgotten to factor in the lousy field position and time of possession stats our useless offense puts the defense into several times per game.

for the year Miami averaged 30:37 and opps averaged 29:51

Through the first 7 games it was basically 30-30

This is pathetic!!! Tebow sucks balls!!! I don't even want him near the Fins and shouldn't even be a QB in the NFL.

Moore's redzone production would look a lot better if Marshall caught more TD's...

But for starters, Tebow can barely throw a spiral half the time

because we want to actually pass the ball if the histories of our head coach and offensive coordinators say anything

Tebow is probably the absolute worst possible fit for a west coast offense.

YES ! Whatever it takes to shake off the cancerous crybabies !!!!! I'm all for it !!!!!

I'm Tebow's biggest fan now ! Please bring him here ! We need to rebuild our fanbase.

Teblow sux, if he is signed here....I will...I will....I will...

I will do something very bad

I have little doubt that Ross will make this happen just to get butts in seats. My only hope is that we don't get trade raped in the process.

lol at this defense being championship calibre.

only against crap offenses and crap QB's can they look decent. And even then, when crappy QB's like Colt McCoy and Tebow turned it up a notch in the 4th qtr they made miami's "championship" defense look like minced meat.

Any good QB would destroy this miami defense in a very important playoff type game. Just like Joe friggin Flacco destroyed and tore apart miami's defense in miami in 08.. and he's not even that good. Brady would do to this Miami defense in the playoffs what he did to the Denver defense in the playoffs.. Hell, Brady did that in week one when he set passing records for one game in that monday nighter in miami :lol:

come on with that silly talk. This is an overall average mediocre defense at best

I swear I will burn all my dolphins gear....
That would be a selfish move by the
organization!

I will boycott the Fins completely. This is getting ridiculous, I don't want him at all.

Back
Top Bottom