Guys look at what we still have... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guys look at what we still have...

Phishstix said:
If an offense of Fiedler, Smith, Shepard, and Gadsden won the division, why can't an offense of Fielder/Feeley, Minor, Chambers, Boston, and Randy Mac?

yeah, but that's when our division sucked.

yeah, but that's when our division sucked.
How did our division suck? That was one of the years the Pats won it all, with thier 2001 team, remember... NE 20 STL 17. This division in recent years has been one of, if not the toughest division in the NFL.

Edit: My fault, that was the 2000 season that you were replying to, I believe, even then we were a very tough division... but still we went 11-5 in 2001 as well.

This division has had a history of beating the snot out of each other in recent times.

What are you guys thinking??? Ricky is gone and we don't have a chance!! WE are done!!<<<<<<<<insert sarcasm here<<<<<:D We have a very good team. I seen this team do more with less. We have a chance go as far as the coaching staff will let it go. Lets go get some rings.

Hey, I hope your right, I hope I'm wrong.....I hope I'm eating mass quanities of crow when this season is over, nothing would make me happier.

But I really feel what your witnessing is the meltdown of the Wannstedt regime.....oddly enough year 5 in Chicago saw a total meltdown as well for Wannstedt. I hope, should it happen, our owner doesn't repeat the mistake Chicago made and bring him back for year 6 or its gonna get real ugly around here.

Wannstedt also has something to prove and hopefully this will drive him to be more versatile in his playcallin ,cause think about it every NFL analyst has called our offense very predictable to other teams and Wannstedt would be a fool to not change his gameplan to expose the other team. I feel our new offensive coordinator will open up the playbook and really let them boys play cause honestly thats the only shot we have.

I wish other teams did think we were done. They would be in for a rude awakening. Unfortunately, they aren't as simple as some of the Chicken Littles.

Back
Top Bottom