Hackenberg > Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hackenberg > Luck

Very good mechanics, advanced footwork for his age and tremendous feel in the pocket.

Let us give him 2 years before we start talking about the kid. But I agree he looks promising.

I've talked this draft to death. I can't anymore until draft day. It should be Day 3 of the draft today.. so stupid they moved it back.. It's refreshing to look ahead

Hack just has to remain humble. I met the kid when he went up to State College. Insanely talented, but he's does let praise go to his head

I've talked this draft to death. I can't anymore until draft day. It should be Day 3 of the draft today.. so stupid they moved it back.. It's refreshing to look ahead

So know they are thinking about moving the draft back to April and making it 4 days..they couldn't just leave it the way it was..SMH.

He's a great talent, but it's really premature to say that he's already a better prospect than Luck.

His arm talent is far superior at 18 years old.. By the time he is 21-22 his arm will get even stronger.. His footwork is also more advanced than Luck is now. This is without a doubt an elite QB. Only going to improve over the next few years

Hack just has to remain humble. I met the kid when he went up to State College. Insanely talented, but he's does let praise go to his head

Arrogance or confidence? I look at this 2 ways.

#1 He is highly confident in himself, but still knows he has to get better and works hard. I love confidence in QB's... Aaron Rodgers is a highly confident player/person
#2 He thinks he's "already arrived" and doesn't work hard because he thinks he doesn't need to (see Jadeveon Clowney)

If it's the 1st case I see no issue, actually I see that as a positive. If it's #2 that's a huge red flag. Having never met the kid, and only heard him speak in interviews (seemed pretty well grounded to me, especially coming from the military school in hs) I have to ask you ChambersWI, which case do you think it is, #1 or #2?

Been watching this kid, he's got the goods. If Tannehill fails I'd hope the Phins do a sack for hack like the colts did for luck whenever he declares for the draft in a couple yrs.

But I sure hope Tannehill doesn't fall flat on his face and becomes the Franchise QB this team has needed in a long time. I'm sick of the team always looking for a QB.

Back
Top Bottom