Hackenberg > Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hackenberg > Luck

So know they are thinking about moving the draft back to April and making it 4 days..they couldn't just leave it the way it was..SMH.

Primary reason draft is so late this year was the late Easter and the Easter shows at Radio city. It will be earlier next year, and in future years it will travel across the country.... From a lawyer who works for the NFL

So know they arIe thinking about moving the draft back to April and making it 4 days..they couldn't just leave it the way it was..SMH.

I still prefer the original Saturday & Sunday daytime format....this commish seems to need to constantly be changing something...I do not like him.

I get why they changed it...but should Superbowl Sunday be moved to Saturday if it was more profitable?

Been watching this kid, he's got the goods. If Tannehill fails I'd hope the Phins do a sack for hack like the colts did for luck whenever he declares for the draft in a couple yrs.

But I sure hope Tannehill doesn't fall flat on his face and becomes the Franchise QB this team has needed in a long time. I'm sick of the team always looking for a QB.

I was more sick of this team ignoring and passing on good quarterback talent for over a decade prior to Tannehill getting drafted....did not seem to be looking hard enough for me.

I also have a new found appreciation for Allen Robinson after watching those highlights. Really knows the intricacies of the receiver position.

Back
Top Bottom