Hahaha Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hahaha Bills

kpcane

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I thought they would avenge their earlier pick and get Winston Justice with that pick, but they reach again. Guess we don't have to worry about Buffalo for the next 5 years...haha

I'm loving this. They are just digging themselves deeper. Trade up to get John McCargo? HAHA! Great stuff. As for the rest of the division, I don't like that New England got Maroney, he's going to be good.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'm loving this. They are just digging themselves deeper. Trade up to get John McCargo? HAHA! Great stuff. As for the rest of the division, I don't like that New England got Maroney, he's going to be good.

im not worried about Maroney....the Dolphins have to put up with McGahee, Dillon, Martin, twice a year......Maroney wont bug them.

Whitner was a big reach.

McCargo though was expected to go in the late first by a lot of people. So not a reach. However they would have been better off grabbing Bunkley and then grabbing a safety now and saving that pick.

Fools.

MustangFinFan said:
im not worried about Maroney....the Dolphins have to put up with McGahee, Dillon, Martin, twice a year......Maroney wont bug them.

Yeah I was very happy they didn't go with Deangelo Williams there. I think Maroney is overrated. Further evidence is Pete Prisco calling Maroney a "future 1500 yard rusher". But I'm sure he only said that because the Pats took him.

The Bills draft officially sucks.

Hopefully, the jets will follow suit. D'Brick doesn't scare me. Bush, Young, and Leinart scare me.

VanDolPhan said:
Whitner was a big reach.

McCargo though was expected to go in the late first by a lot of people. So not a reach. However they would have been better off grabbing Bunkley and then grabbing a safety now and saving that pick.

Fools.

I havent heard McCargos named mentioned anywhere near the first round, a lot of people had him 2nd - 3rd round

TexasFinFan said:
I havent heard McCargos named mentioned anywhere near the first round, a lot of people had him 2nd - 3rd round

Haven't been listening then. I don't follow lower round guys. The only reason the name was familiar to me was that I kept reading he was raising into the first.

VanDolPhan said:
Whitner was a big reach.

Fools.

ESPN.com says:

"Some picks are more difficult to explain than others. It's true that defensive tackle is one of the Bills' needs, but taking McCargo here is one of the biggest reaches we've seen in years."

Aqua4Ever04 said:

He'll be a productive back, but he's not in the class of the top 3 running backs in last years' draft.

kpcane said:
ESPN.com says:

"Some picks are more difficult to explain than others. It's true that defensive tackle is one of the Bills' needs, but taking McCargo here is one of the biggest reaches we've seen in years."

:sidelol:

kpcane said:
ESPN.com says:

Then they missed the Whitner reach early on.

McCargo has been raising up boards a lot in the first. These analysts don't have a clue. Hell most of their mock drafts got blown up at the 1st pick ;p

I've heard quite a few times that McCargo was raising to the fact he was rating higher then Gabe Watson etc.

Back
Top Bottom