Hahaha Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hahaha Bills

MustangFinFan said:
im not worried about Maroney....the Dolphins have to put up with McGahee, Dillon, Martin, twice a year......Maroney wont bug them.

Obviously you are underestimating his skills.

VanDolPhan said:
Then they missed the Whitner reach early on.

McCargo has been raising up boards a lot in the first. These analysts don't have a clue. Hell most of their mock drafts got blown up at the 1st pick ;p

I've heard quite a few times that McCargo was raising to the fact he was rating higher then Gabe Watson etc.

Yes, you're correct that many had shown McCargo rising recently.........to a boarderline late-1st/early-2nd pick.

HOWEVER, many analyists STILL showed him as a MID-2nd or LATE-2nd pick (including Kiper and Others too).

At #26, that's the HIGHEST ANYONE thought he'd go.
AND, the Bills traded UP for the privilege of reaching....

I love it....

VanDolPhan said:
Then they missed the Whitner reach early on.

McCargo has been raising up boards a lot in the first. These analysts don't have a clue. Hell most of their mock drafts got blown up at the 1st pick ;p

I've heard quite a few times that McCargo was raising to the fact he was rating higher then Gabe Watson etc.
I have seen McCargo's name rise quite a bit as of late but still feel he was a bigger reach than Whitner. Fact is they both were reaches. In hindsight, they could have had Ngata/Bunkley and Jimmy Williams with their picks (probably could get Williams w/o trading) instead. Hindsight is 20/20 but Whitner and McCargo is not as impressive to me as Ngata/Bunkley and Williams. Time will tell but I feel the Bills front office has blown it so far.

McCargo is awesome..he has the best feet of any DT in the draft.

And Maroney is awesome..reminds me of a smaller Ricky Williams.

Bills fan must be pretty upset. Both picks are a reach. On the contrary, the Jets, as much as I dislike them, have made some solid picks. Ferguson and Mangold sounds pretty good.

Isnt Marv Levy the GM over there, what a joke these two picks have been. With a shot at Bunkley/Ngata and a guy like Jimmy Williams you reach for Whitner and then McCargo... Are you kidding me, I couldnt have asked for more stupidity from them.... What did they give up to get him.

Nicky Napoleon said:
Oh and to top it off they dont have another pick today......OMG Genious!!!

We had two thirds... selected Ohio State CB Ashton Youboty with the other.

Back
Top Bottom