Harris getting his call with bigfoot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harris getting his call with bigfoot

So.....If you have two ends that are weak at defending the run already you make it an even three? Anyone see a problem with this?

I'm OK with the pick if we get some pieces that really stuff the run, otherwise I see this as a long frustrating year watching the Dolphins get eaten up on the ground.

Since when is "3" an even number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft is 70% skill and 30% crapshoot. You never know how a guy is going to develop in a professional locker room with better coaches and trainers and nutritionists. Or how much he is going to end up wanting to be 'the guy' and put the offseason work in, like Cam Wake.

It was a need pick and he's got the talent. I like the pick, tho I would have taken Lamp or TJ Watt. Time will tell.

The Bigfoot sighting furthers my confidence in nicknaming him Charles "Spooky" Harris after Fox Mulder of the X files...Because "I want to believe"

Trey Wingo's dumbass kept calling him Chewbacca.

Jack Links would definitely agree with your wingo assessment.

Back at Jack Links "Damn you WINGO!!!!"

Cant fault Harris for making a few extra bucks from having his night televised....smart.

I thinks his ceiling is Branch.

You never even knew who Andre Branch was when he was drafted or even before he came to Miami.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

That's racist to every single Bigfoot walking around they do not look like Chewbacca.

Sasquatch Lives Matter too! :d-day:

If you look at other pics/video's, he is wearing a Jack Link's t-shirt too. Hope he's getting some good cash out of it!

Not to be lost on this, Foster's draft party was sponsored by a vap company. Diluted sample, huh?

@markjburns88 11h11 hours ago
.@ferrarifoster sporting @VaporFI at his #NFLDraft party. I have so many questions about this.

C-eHkW-V0AAbchP.jpg

Not to be lost on this, Foster's draft party was sponsored by a vap company. Diluted sample, huh?

"puts on hat, blows a phat cloud, does interview...."

Who is this dudes agent, by the way, seems like he has little to no situational awareness.

Squatch are still among the best looking women in Buffalo and the most eloquent speakers among JETS fans.

Back
Top Bottom