Has anyone here turned down a Mod position? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone here turned down a Mod position?

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Or do you guys force them against their will to become Mods?

I would imagine only people who want to be mods are asked to be mods or admins. That and the staff would have to be comfortable with that persons ability to moderate effectively.

If someone didnt want to be one, no one could force them. Now if anyone has ever turned it down i wouldent know, and sincerely doubt you would get an answer to that.

I like to call it 'loving coercion'.

I usually put on some light music, maybe some Miles Davis. A little red wine. I make sure to speak in a soft, yet masculine tone. Very sexy. As the evening progresses, I'll loosen up my collar a little bit and move closer. Slowly I get just a little closer with each exchange. Eventually I'll be whispering around your ear/neck. And finally some slow, sensual kisses to that area. Once we regain eye contact, it's over.

And just like that, you're modding with Muck.

we kidnap and brainwash random members to assimilate them into our secret society.
:assimilat

after weeks of torture we then turn them loose on the general population of FinHeaven.
they usually end up looking something like this:

:mindwarp:

If they try to retire or quit... we send in this guy...

:madness:

So ... that answer is... no... nobody has ever refused.

Muaaaahaaaahaaaa!

:evilmod:

I wish I was kidnapped and brainwashed into becoming a MOD. It'd be like the ultimate goal for me on this site.

I usually put on some light music, maybe some Miles Davis. A little red wine. I make sure to speak in a soft, yet masculine tone. Very sexy. As the evening progresses, I'll loosen up my collar a little bit and move closer. Slowly I get just a little closer with each exchange. Eventually I'll be whispering around your ear/neck. And finally some slow, sensual kisses to that area. Once we regain eye contact, it's over.

I need a cigarette.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom