Has anyone here turned down a Mod position? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone here turned down a Mod position?

I like to call it 'loving coercion'.

I usually put on some light music, maybe some Miles Davis. A little red wine. I make sure to speak in a soft, yet masculine tone. Very sexy. As the evening progresses, I'll loosen up my collar a little bit and move closer. Slowly I get just a little closer with each exchange. Eventually I'll be whispering around your ear/neck. And finally some slow, sensual kisses to that area. Once we regain eye contact, it's over.

And just like that, you're modding with Muck.

That's how he convinced me.

:foundout:

Next Question: I want to know if anyone has ever been "de-mod'd"?

I once gave the "Lyndon Johnson" speech in the old help wanted forum. I'm serious about it, too. I have no idea if anyone has ever considered me, but I just have too much fun as a layperson here to change that with duties.

I don't know what I have to do outside of begging to actually find out how you become a mod. Once I found that out though, the next goal would be becoming one.

I don't know what I have to do outside of begging to actually find out how you become a mod. Once I found that out though, the next goal would be becoming one.

Mods are selected from the Premium membership and nominated by other staff members then voted on.

Premium members are nominated and voted in by the other Premium members

Mods are selected from the Premium membership and nominated by other staff members then voted on.

Premium members are nominated and voted in by the other Premium members

I was just gonna say, seems like everyone that becomes a Mod is a Premium Member first.

yes... there have been a few that retired.

i know that TT retired and apparently so did AJ, i was wondering if anyone has ever been de-mod'd because of behavioral problems or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom