Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ? | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ?

I gave Geno a chance, I don't throw away players/coaches easily but Geno is not the answer. once again it's time to try find another QB in the draft unless they are smart enough to re-sign Mark this offseason.
I hope they resign him. That virtually guarantees bottom of the standings and comedy gold.

I hope they resign him. That virtually guarantees bottom of the standings and comedy gold.

considering we were always near the top w/ him I don't quite understand how that guarantees us the bottom? 75% of his time we were in 2nd place, 50% a playoff team. I'll take that.

considering we were always near the top w/ him I don't quite understand how that guarantees us the bottom? 75% of his time we were in 2nd place, 50% a playoff team. I'll take that.

:lol: Oh the movie never ends it goes on, and on, and on....

You might wanna mention the fact back then you guys actually had a very good defense. Now? Oh, just giving up the most points in the league. Even your boy Mark wouldn't help you out of that nightmare.

:lol: Oh the movie never ends it goes on, and on, and on....

You might wanna mention the fact back then you guys actually had a very good defense. Now? Oh, just giving up the most points in the league. Even your boy Mark wouldn't help you out of that nightmare.

the D isn't very good but it's a lot better than the rankings indicate, our QB is constantly putting our D in bad spots. if our D was awful yesterday we would have allowed 70 pts. The D gave up a lot of pts but played fairly well yesterday. I know that's hard for average fans to understand though.

the D isn't very good but it's a lot better than the rankings indicate, our QB is constantly putting our D in bad spots. if our D was awful yesterday we would have allowed 70 pts. The D gave up a lot of pts but played fairly well yesterday. I know that's hard for average fans to understand though.

Man that whole statement screams average. If a Dolphin fan tried to sell you that bull**** you'd be all over them about how they don't know anything about football.

:lol: Says the guy who "guaranteed" a comfortable win against Buffalo. Says the guy that thought the Jets had the best QB situation in the AFC East outside of the Patriots. Says the guy who fluffs Sanchez every opportunity he gets. Super fan indeed. :lol:

:lol: Says the guy who "guaranteed" a comfortable win against Buffalo. Says the guy that thought the Jets had the best QB situation in the AFC East outside of the Patriots. Says the guy who fluffs Sanchez every opportunity he gets. Super fan indeed. :lol:

Homers gonna homer

Average fans like you suffer from reading comprehension. You only want to see what paints a good picture for your argument. You take everything I say out of context.

Man that whole statement screams average. If a Dolphin fan tried to sell you that bull**** you'd be all over them about how they don't know anything about football.

nowhere did I say our D was great, it has been mediocre most of the season but I dig deeper than just #s/rankings. I will leave the rankings stuff to folks like you.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

sometimes you miss, my track record on here is that I hit much more often than not. If I cared about what you guys post I'd save them and go over all your misses too and there would be many more.

Average fans like you suffer from reading comprehension. You only want to see what paints a good picture for your argument. You take everything I say out of context.

Come back to me when your team accomplishes something great Mr average NFL fan. 4 straight playoff wins....2 straight AFC Championship appearances cuz Sanchez!

Lets not be all high and mighty after are big 13 point offensive showing in Jacksonville. If anyone thinks that's gonna be enough to make Miami a playoff team they need their heads examined. The rules are titled to produce scoring and we suck at it. It needs to get better or we'll be watching the playoffs with the Jets listening to them boast about at least getting a high draft pick if it doesn't.

Dam...now I gotta change the words under my avatar...dont want to be included with junk:lol2:

Lets not be all high and mighty after are big 13 point offensive showing in Jacksonville. If anyone thinks that's gonna be enough to make Miami a playoff team they need their heads examined. The rules are titled to produce scoring and we suck at it. It needs to get better or we'll be watching the playoffs with the Jets listening to them boast about at least getting a high draft pick if it doesn't.

I partially agree but I won't boast about a higher pick. pick order doesn't mean much to me, if you have the right people making the picks they will find talent anywhere and at this moment I am not sure if we have that right person.

Winston in New York will be a train wreck of epic proportions, especially if Rex is still aroumd

Back
Top Bottom