Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ? | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ?

What exactly is the limit on prayers? What an asinine thing to post.

What an asinine post? a grown man is praying for another team to lose, seriously. You need some help in your life if you would pray for another team to lose.

What an asinine post? a grown man is praying for another team to lose, seriously. You need some help in your life if you would pray for another team to lose.

I said I pray for Geno to return to the Jets. Maybe I am praying for his financial well being. I guess we now see your true opinion of Geno.

I pray for you to go away too. Not working too well.

I said I pray for Geno to return to the Jets. Maybe I am praying for his financial well being. I guess we now see your true opinion of Geno.

I pray for you to go away too. Not working too well.

praying for that is praying for the Jets to lose, the Jets do a good enough job on their own.

If I was a religious man I'd pray you grow up.

praying for that is praying for the Jets to lose, the Jets do a good enough job on their own.

If I was a religious man I'd pray you grow up.
there's your problem, you aren't religious. so first, if you aren't religious, then why the hell do you care what other people pray about? and two, since you are not religious, let me help you out, you can pray on more than 1 thing. It's actually pretty limitless on what you can pray about. Just because someone prays for another team to lose, doesn't mean they aren't praying for world peace. but seeing as this isn't a world peace website, why would anyone just randomly say they are praying for world peace? if anything, you need to grow up.

there's your problem, you aren't religious. so first, if you aren't religious, then why the hell do you care what other people pray about? and two, since you are not religious, let me help you out, you can pray on more than 1 thing. It's actually pretty limitless on what you can pray about. Just because someone prays for another team to lose, doesn't mean they aren't praying on world peace. but seeing as this isn't a world peace website, why would anyone just randomly say they are praying for world peace? if anything, you need to grow up.

to waste prayers on something so frivolous tells us about the type of people you are. I feel bad for you.

to waste prayers on something so frivolous tells us about the type of people you are. I feel bad for you.
tell me, oh un-religious one, how is that a waste? Who exactly are you, to tell someone else what to pray about, and how frivolous it is? does praying on a team to lose, take away on praying for something you deem holy? again, grow up.

tell me, oh un-religious one, how is that a waste? Who exactly are you, to tell someone else what to pray about, and how frivolous it is? does praying on a team to lose, take away on praying for something you deem holy? again, grow up.

why would anyone waste time praying about a football game? I am guessing you guys aren't 12 years old though you act like it many times. It's sad and pathetic.

why would anyone waste time praying about a football game? I am guessing you guys aren't 12 years old though you act like it many times. It's sad and pathetic.
again, who are you to tell someone they are wasting their time? what are they wasting, a whole 10 seconds on that prayer? again, grow up.

again, who are you to tell someone they are wasting their time? what are they wasting, a whole 10 seconds on that prayer? again, grow up.

I am grown up in many ways and childish in some but in matters of real life I act like an adult. It is sad and pathetic and you need to grow up. realize it is just a football game that you have no control over. we all care way too much but to pray is laughable.

I am grown up in many ways and childish in some but in matters of real life I act like an adult. It is sad and pathetic and you need to grow up. realize it is just a football game that you have no control over. we all care way too much but to pray is laughable.
it's a football forum. specifically a dolphins forum, and a thread about a division rival. More importantly, you taking his post about praying for another team to lose, like you actually think he kneels by his bed and actually prays that the jets lose, it's pretty pathetic, and childish. grow up.

it's a football forum. specifically a dolphins forum, and a thread about a division rival. More importantly, you taking his post about praying for another team to lose, like you actually think he kneels by his bed and actually prays that the jets lose, it's pretty pathetic, and childish. grow up.

the ones that need to grow up are the ones praying about football games. I truly feel bad for you guys.

I pray that NY and NJ will soon burn to ground and experience catastrophic flooding.

Back
Top Bottom