Has Marino said anything about all this RW Drama? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Marino said anything about all this RW Drama?

I dont think he has said anything. After leaving his position earlier what can he say?

'Yeah, I think its bad, but then again I did it as well.'

Yeah, he said something a long time ago that I think applies now. I dont need no stinking Running back, I'll put it in the Air ! LOL Seriously, no wonder Dan never trusted a RB.......LOL

With all the drug rumors that swirled around Dan coming out of Pitt, it`s not surprising he`s not saying anything about RW. Now before everybody goes getting their panties in a wad, I know Marinos rumors were unfounded..... it`s just wise that he keeps out of Rickys screwed up life.

didnt they find out that JJ made up those rumors so Marino would fall to them in the draft?

Marino probably wont say anything until the start of the season he still probably hiding from leaving the organization so fast

I'm sure Marino will say something about it when Inside the NFL starts up again next month.

Marino quit too, what's he going to say, that he understands.

No, Marino was forced out by Wanny. Quiting a front office job is different than quiting as a player.

Back
Top Bottom