Has Marino said anything about all this RW Drama? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Marino said anything about all this RW Drama?

Yes.
I believe his exact words were:
"Now that you've retired your jersey is officially a "throwback" and will go up in value by 150%"

Maybe Marino hasn't said anything official because Ricky and him have the same dealer. Wait a sec, maybe DAN was Ricky's dealer. "Hand off to Ricky, and he's off!"

Why would a Bills fan even bother posting here? They haven't even really been a serious rival since the FOUR SB LOSSES IN A ROW! And then the went back to being our b*tches. Can someone please explain this to me? Did I miss something?

Yeah, you missed the directions to the smack forum....:goof:

Marino quit to? ....Of course he quit, his knees were gone and he was getting up there. Should he have played till he was 50?

dolphindude13 said:
Marino quit to? ....Of course he quit, his knees were gone and he was getting up there. Should he have played till he was 50?
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Front Office possition. But, I agree with what you said about his Pro career.

dolphindude13 said:
Most people on here think he`s still playing.

Anthony3454 said:
No, Marino was forced out by Wanny. Quiting a front office job is different than quiting as a player.
Marino retired a few weeks before JJ, therefore how could Wanny have forced him out?

Back
Top Bottom