Hate to Kick A Dog When its Down but..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to Kick A Dog When its Down but.....

gr8slayer

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Your QB's look worse than any QB's in the league right now. Feeley is the most pathetic excuse for a wasted second round pick and Gus is just Gus, a back up. I would start getting ready to go after Rivers or Brees.

Im not trying to start a war here but guys, they suck. I hope for ya'lls sake one of them pulls his head out of his ***.

Then again, if they play bad enough you could be up for getting Leinhart.

Mod Edit: You have enough posts to know where this thread should be posted. There is a forum specifically for AFCE teams - that's where this is going now.

Last edited by a moderator:
gr8slayer said:
Your QB's look worse than any QB's in the league right now. Feeley is the most pathetic excuse for a wasted second round pick and Gus is just Gus, a back up. I would start getting ready to go after Rivers or Brees.

Im not trying to start a war here but guys, they suck. I hope for ya'lls sake one of them pulls his head out of his ***.

:tsk: Only finfans are allowed to say such things.

yeah losman looks great. lol. if you were smart you would be going after leinart too

FiN.in.RI said:
-depths...

cmon guy WTF? do you not see the 30 threads about the same dame thing? Read much?...
Yeah sorry, I honestly didnt even look at any of the other threads. You all sure do respond quickly though haha

Hate to say I agree with a Bill, but I do.

adamprez2003 said:
yeah losman looks great. lol. if you were smart you would be going after leinart too
Im not saying Losman looks good or bad. He has done nothing to impress me yet. Thankfully we have the Defense and ST's to get him out of rough situations though so he can afford to have some growing pains.

I dont understand why Saban isnt jumping on Davey right now. It would make such perfect sense.

gr8slayer said:
Sounds like freedom of speech to me.

And being realistic.

I agree with you, but some on this board get their panties in a bunch when a fins fan has the nerve to comment negatively on Losman. Whether the criticism is justified or not seems to make no difference.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I agree with you, but some on this board get their panties in a bunch when a fins fan has the nerve to comment negatively on Losman. Whether the criticism is justified or not seems to make no difference.
Well those people need to grow a brain cause even with all the potential Losman has, potential only means you have not done anything yet.

gr8slayer said:
Well those people need to grow a brain cause even with all the potential Losman has, potential only means you have not done anything yet.
you might want to read his threads first before you start commenting. you are agreeing w/ the person who publicly wished injury on our players.

Back
Top Bottom