Hate to Kick A Dog When its Down but..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to Kick A Dog When its Down but.....

gr8slayer said:
Well those people need to grow a brain cause even with all the potential Losman has, potential only means you have not done anything yet.

What's this? A logical Bills fan? Welcome. There are so few of you.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
What's this? A logical Bills fan? Welcome. There are so few of you.
Now if I said Ronnie Browns potential means nothing because he has yet to do anything I would be attacked by every Fin on the board.

gr8slayer said:
Now if I said Ronnie Browns potential means nothing because he has yet to do anything I would be attacked by every Fin on the board.

Not by me. There's nothing to argue about. At this point all anyone can say is that they (Losman and Brown) have potential. You can predict success or failure all you want. History has proven that not all 1st round picks work out.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Not by me. There's nothing to argue about. At this point all anyone can say is that they (Losman and Brown) have potential. You can predict success or failure all you want. History has proven that not all 1st round picks work out.
Wow, you are one of the few Fish fans that agree with my logic. I had a five page war with this board about Ronnie Brown not being impressive since he has yet to do anything yet.

gr8salyer, dont let him fool you, he has one agenda, and thats to rip Losman.

He doesnt even post about his own QB situation, just ours.

gr8slayer said:
Wow, you are one of the few Fish fans that agree with my logic. I had a five page war with this board about Ronnie Brown not being impressive since he has yet to do anything yet.

I could easily find a few hundred thousand Bengals fans that thought they were all set with Kijana Carter (not to mention David Klingler and Akili Smith).

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Don't mind him. You'd be cranky too if you had to make up excuses for Losman all day.

So true.it just amazes me how most bills fans have rose colored glasses when it comes to losman,just because he was a first round pick.but I have to be honest,I watched the Buffalo game tonight,and if you ask me,the game is faster than losmans brain is able to process.

calphin said:
So true.it just amazes me how most bills fans have rose colored glasses when it comes to losman,just because he was a first round pick.but I have to be honest,I watched the Buffalo game tonight,and if you ask me,the game is faster than losmans brain is able to process.
You wont hear anything good about Losman coming from me.

gr8slayer said:
You wont hear anything good about Losman coming from me.

The funny thing is that I have been very clear that I have no predictions for Losman long term. He may turn out to be a great QB. I just don't think he is ready yet.

Justasportsfan said:
I thought you said give him a chance at BZ?
He deserves a chance but thats about it. Untill he starts winning for us I wont try to hype him up to anyone.

gr8slayer said:
He deserves a chance but thats about it. Untill he starts winning for us I wont try to hype him up to anyone.

But lets rip him before he starts losing. Great idea.

As for Dolphin Fans, again, worry about your own problems.

And yes it is True, FinFanInBuffalo only posts about Losman.

Bills4Life said:
But lets rip him before he starts losing. Great idea.

As for Dolphin Fans, again, worry about your own problems.

And yes it is True, FinFanInBuffalo only posts about Losman.
Yeah lets just hype him to hell like we do every QB that comes through Buffalo and does nothing. Woohoo! We act like the guy is the next Dan Marino just because he was a first round pick. Sorry, I expect results from my teams starters.

Back
Top Bottom