Hate to Kick A Dog When its Down but..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to Kick A Dog When its Down but.....

Bills4Life said:
But lets rip him before he starts losing. Great idea.

As for Dolphin Fans, again, worry about your own problems.

And yes it is True, FinFanInBuffalo only posts about Losman.

What is it with you? He says that he won't hype Losman and you translate that into ripping Losman. Are you Losman's mother?

So typical of some Bills fans.

I responded to your post and gave my views on Frerotte already. Do you prefer to whine about nonsense?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
What is it with you? He says that he won't hype Losman and you translate that into ripping Losman. Are you Losman's mother?

So typical of some Bills fans.

I responded to your post and gave my views on Frerotte already. Do you prefer to whine about nonsense?
Dont worry about him FFIB. He is one of those unrealistic idiots. Losman has alot of growing up to do before he becomes anything more than a question mark.

gr8slayer said:
He deserves a chance but thats about it. Untill he starts winning for us I wont try to hype him up to anyone.
There are some who hyped him up but for the most part, I don't see the majority hyping him up. Just more confident fans having him instead of Drew.

gr8slayer said:
Yeah lets just hype him to hell like we do every QB that comes through Buffalo and does nothing. Woohoo! We act like the guy is the next Dan Marino just because he was a first round pick. Sorry, I expect results from my teams starters.
I have yet to see any bills fan act like he's the next Marino or Kelly.

If I were Bills fans I'd hope he just progresses nicely. Not that many rookie or 2nd year QBs ever do much in their first year starting.

Buffalo's defense will keep them in games, and I wouldn't be surprised if you had a winning record again, but Losman will make mistakes and might possibly lose a couple games for you.

What he does this year only is only going to give him experience and make him better...unless he somehow does bad enough to shake his confidence.

gr8slayer said:
Your QB's look worse than any QB's in the league right now. Feeley is the most pathetic excuse for a wasted second round pick and Gus is just Gus, a back up. I would start getting ready to go after Rivers or Brees.

Im not trying to start a war here but guys, they suck. I hope for ya'lls sake one of them pulls his head out of his ***.

Then again, if they play bad enough you could be up for getting Leinhart.

Mod Edit: You have enough posts to know where this thread should be posted. There is a forum specifically for AFCE teams - that's where this is going now.

Totally agree with what you said but I think frerotte has the best chance at limiting his mistakes this season. Plus there are a lot of threads and posts about this so good luck not getting eaten alive by people on this site.

Back
Top Bottom