Have a little faith | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have a little faith

Yeah, we can always get a guard later cuz Grier has been responsible for mining for such gems as Billy Turner and Dallas Thomas. I for one wanted/want an OG who's as good as or better than the defenders we picked at his job than they are at theirs. Case in point, most of the draft graders so far have rated Lamp and Feeney "A's" and "A-'s"

If you're at all covetous of what Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott accomplished, take a look at their OL. If you want Ajayi to be even more productive and Tannehill to hit more of those bombs to Stills, let alone stay healthy, an effective OL/OG is far more than an interchangeable commodity!

Now Johnson is still a relatively highly rated OG who should be off the board in the first half of the 4th. You'd hope that our front office brainiacs who had no problem mortgaging this year's draft to pick, up an unnecessary wideout last draft, would be smart enough to trade up to get him while he's still available. You would hope.. but I wouldn't bet the farm on it!

That great Dallas OL got them what we got, a 1st round exit.

God damn brother!! Preach that!! Very well said. I don't understand the guys on here that complain and complain and cry about how terrible we are. Its such a downer to come on to our home site and see negativity. I personally wouldn't have picked what we picked but im not the professional. After doing my own research I think our picks are great

Back
Top Bottom