Have the Jets officially lost a draft pick for Favre yet? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have the Jets officially lost a draft pick for Favre yet?

I heard that Vilma was asked by the Saints to be resigned to them after Free Agency starts so they do not lose that draft pick. Has he been resigned yet?

Jets rolled the dice and it just didn't work out for them. Probably set them back a few years also.

W/ good moves any team can get really good quickly. We have a nice cast around the QB, if we can get decent QB play out of whoever we have as our QB we'll be good but if not we won't be.

may just be semantics here. but i'm guessing from your posts that in your opinion if you give up a 3rd round pick for a qb who is IN FACT selected to the AFC probowl but chooses not to attend for whatever reason it's a bad move? just so we're clear i'd gladly surrender our third rounder for a pro bowl qb next year. can't imagine many teams who wouldn't.

may just be semantics here. but i'm guessing from your posts that in your opinion if you give up a 3rd round pick for a qb who is IN FACT selected to the AFC probowl but chooses not to attend for whatever reason it's a bad move? just so we're clear i'd gladly surrender our third rounder for a pro bowl qb next year. can't imagine many teams who wouldn't.

can you honestly sit here and say farve was better this year then rivers or pennington. both of them have much better numbers and led their team to the playoffs. something farve did not do. just because he got voted to the probowl doesn't me he's one of the top 3 qbs. i think many teams would gladly give up a 3rd round pick for a playoff qb.

The Pro Bowl is a complete joke and Favre getting selected proves that. Favre was mediocre most of theyera, had a very good 3 game stretch then was absolutly pitiful the last month which cost us our season. The trade so far was a failure.

As far as the Jets QB situation minus Favre; There is Kellen Clemens who I wish the phins would have gotten, Erik Ainge, & Brett Ratliff who lost his gig in college to Alex Smith... its not great but not terrible either IMO.

It was a bad move. So, Favre made the pro bowl. Big deal.

I'm sure every member of that franchise and their fans would trade in Brett Favre's pro bowl selection for a spot in the playoffs any day of the week. They wanted him to lead this team to the playoffs, he didn't. The trade was a bad move.

I'd much rather Ronnie, Jake and Joey had played their last game in Tampa this year instead of Hawaii. Just my opinion.

brother man. we could spin this all day long. bottom line. brett favre was voted in the pro bowl before the season started.

What made Favre a big-time flop for the Jets was the fact that Pennington was ready to play a full season healthy and productive. Not only did Pennington outperform Favre, but also Cutler and Collins and he deserved MVP consideration. Replace Favre's mediocrity with Chad's comeback and I guarantee you that the Jets have a bye week in the playoffs and Miami wins between 6 and 8 games.

So, thanks a lot Brett!

Back
Top Bottom