Hayden Fox's Assessment: Week 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Assessment: Week 2

I have absolutely no problem with them NOT milking the clock in the 3rd period...it's the 3rd period. Haven't we seen enough of that around here...playing not to lose. I like that we played to win, kept trying to score. Leave the 4 minute offense for when there's 4 minutes left in the game not 1 quarter and a half.

Yup. Nice to see our team had a lead late in the game and decided, you know what, **** it, let's just hang another 14 on these schmucks. Haven't seen that in... a long time.

I ate my crow with the respective thread I was wrong. Very impressed by the line, backs etc. Another big challenge this week.

Not in the one you were going back and forth with me. But that was good enough for me.

And by the way this team isn't going 3-13.

Not in the one you were going back and forth with me. But that was good enough for me.

And by the way this team isn't going 3-13.

We did go back and forth. It was an impressive effort by the Fins vs. Seymour, Kelly and McClain...in fact it was two straight weeks. This week will be another tough test as the week after vs. Arizona.

As for going 3-13 or 4-12...pump your breaks. This Fins team is weak on the perimeter on offense and its pass D is awful. That is not the way to win in the NFL.

The season is about Tannehill's development and bridging into 2013. The season is about Joe's team ascending through Christmas to end the season well. If that can happen it is a successful year.

Back
Top Bottom