Hayden Fox's "Man Crush", Underrated and Overrated List | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's "Man Crush", Underrated and Overrated List

Cooks is a skill guy that is so intriguing to me.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I think he is gone by 19.
Maybe to the Jets at #18. A lot of speculation that they will be going WR.

Nice list and effort to compile it.

Draft picks:
1. Brandon Cooks - WR
2. Chris Borland - ILB
3. Cyril Richardson- OG
4. Robert Herron - WR
5 Storm Johnson - RB
6. Justin Britt - OT
7. Sentreal Henderson - OT

Hayden and others - check out OLB Jordan Tripp from Montana. I know that we have many bigger needs than OLB but this guy is very tall (6'3") and very athletic and could easily replace someone like Austin Spitler or Jason Trusnik on special teams, maybe he can be a starter. I think he's that good - his speciality is forcing fumbles and making fumble recoveries. He's a bargain because he's coming out of a place like Montana. If he gets to the 4th round - he's a steal. The team that drafts him is a team that probably has a GM who has an eye for talent and value. I'm pretty certain Tripp will be a very good NFL player. Yes, I have a man crush for him.

Good find! Every team needs guys like him. His tenacity would definitely push Spitler and Trusnik, so we would be better for it. Not sure if he is big enough to block at this level, but his long snapping ability could be a bonus.

Man Crushes
Passionate, Fiery, explosive...
Brandin Cooks WR
Ryan Shazier LB
Telvin Smith LB
Jordan Zumwalt LB
Rashaad Reynolds CB
Calvin Pryor S
Joel Bitonio OL
Darqueze Dennard CB
Jordan Matthews WR
Deone Bucannon S

Overrated
Most of the TEs and QBs

The more I watch Odell beckham the more Im starting to think he's actually underrated. Not many weaknesses and he really can do it all. He physically fits the mold of a philbin type wr.

Dunno if I like him Better than lee, but by the time the draft comes I think I may.

The more I watch Odell beckham the more Im starting to think he's actually underrated. Not many weaknesses and he really can do it all. He physically fits the mold of a philbin type wr.

Dunno if I like him Better than lee, but by the time the draft comes I think I may.
How do you rank Lee, Cooks and Beckham? I like them all.

How do you rank Lee, Cooks and Beckham? I like them all.

Depends on what day you ask me tbh. For our system Lee does looks like a perfect fit.

There all that good which is why if we stay at 19 I hope we draft A WR.

There is no linebacker, TE, or tackle, that will be available at 9 that will have a bigger effect On winning losing, than any of those three WRs. The only player IMO that may be available at 19 than you should consider taking over any of those WRs, is Kyle Fuller, and maybe Hageman if your willing to take a chance.

My biggest man crushes in this draft is Allen Robinson. He is physically imposing...I swear he is a smaller version of Dez Bryant without the baggage. I have him as my third best receiver in the draft behind Evans and Watkins and I think its closer that most. Beckham shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath..

Couple disagreements here and there but overall I think its a great list.

My biggest man crushes in this draft is Allen Robinson. He is physically imposing...I swear he is a smaller version of Dez Bryant without the baggage. I have him as my third best receiver in the draft behind Evans and Watkins and I think its closer that most. Beckham shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath..

Couple disagreements here and there but overall I think its a great list.

Almost here.....finally!

I mentioned MLB Preston Brown a few days back and the more I think about it the more I like him. A thumper against the run, great size, blitzes effectively, and the more tape I watch the more I think that he isn't a MLB liability in coverage. He moves pretty well, good speed and his lateral quicks aren't bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom