He could fall to miami and if he does, how about this guy? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He could fall to miami and if he does, how about this guy?

Per some mocks I've seen in the past, whether he falls or not, he won't get past the team drafting right in front of us.

Overrated in my opinion.

Physically talented. He has elite qualities. However, living in NC and surrounded by a lot of UNC alum who are "plugged in" to the sports programs at the school I've heard a lot of concerning things about his mental make up and prima donna attitude. Enough to make me look somewhere else at 19. Talent wise though, the kid is off the charts.

Jimmy Graham was raw as a talent and not the best blocker coming in either and look at him now. Sure Ebron might not be quite to grahams's athletic ability, but not that far off from what I've read. And Vernon Davis had diva qualities coming in, everyone remembers him walking off and being selfish causing him to under achieve until a no nonsense coach in Singletary called him out. It lit a fire under Davis's ass with tough love and caused him to wake up from his selfish, diva mindset and become a hard working, team player. Sure Davis is a freak of nature athlete but what an athletic tight end can do in today's game can really open up the offense and help miami's passing game and pts as well as be a dynamic target and safety blanket for young qb tannehill. It would be a nice tight end duo with clay as well.

Back
Top Bottom