Heat/Caron Butler Sucks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat/Caron Butler Sucks

Originally posted by Prime Time
BTW, Caron Butler and the Heat BLOW!

BTW, it's about time you read the newspaper. Caron Butler is HURT. Anybody that knows ANYTHING about basketball would know that.

The Heat blow? Aren't YOU the one always on here CRYING about how no matter how bad our team is, you should stick with them and have faith? THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. Caught in your own act. Another sad story. :lol:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

BTW, it's about time you read the newspaper. Caron Butler is HURT. Anybody that knows ANYTHING about basketball would know that.

The Heat blow? Aren't YOU the one always on here CRYING about how no matter how bad our team is, you should stick with them and have faith? THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. Caught in your own act. Another sad story. :lol:

Act? I am not acting. No need to. The Heat do blow, but I will stick with them, even though I don't watch Basketball as it is the worst sport to watch. I have enjoyed Baseball more then B-Ball. Basketball is fun to play, BUT most boring sport to watch. The only reason I say I like the Heat is so I can have a team for the sport, just as I say I like Panthers, even though I don;t watch a single season game.

Act? I am not acting. No need to. The Heat do blow, but I will stick with them, even though I don't watch Basketball as it is the worst sport to watch. I have enjoyed Baseball more then B-Ball. Basketball is fun to play, BUT most boring sport to watch. The only reason I say I like the Heat is so I can have a team for the sport, just as I say I like Panthers, even though I don;t watch a single season game.

You're pretty much lying right now. I remember you in the offseason, talking about the Heat's moves. What happened to that? 7-15 and no longer a Heat fan?

Get your facts straight, Caron hasn't been healthy since his surgery.

I was into offseason moves, because I like to see If we can pick up a star or two. I was really trying to get into Basketball, since I had recently just picked up Baseball, and wanted to give all sports a shot, but I couldn't because Basketball is just too boring to watch.

Then maybe if you don't watch basketball, you shouldn't say that Caron Butler sucks.

You guys should start a comedy act. You really are funny.
BTW guys Slam ball is back on Spike TV so lets all say forget the Dolphins and become Rumble fans....or Riders fans, they are gonna be good this year. 900pm every Sat.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Then maybe if you don't watch basketball, you shouldn't say that Caron Butler sucks.

Caron Butler does suck. And I will say it whenever I want.

I hate to take sides in your little war here, but come on man, your saying NBA is more boring than BASEBALL ??? You have to be the only one on the planet with THAT opinion.

Not really. I can't stand Basketball. NBA is boring. It stops everytime someone gets their wrist smacked. "Ref Call a Foul, he smacked my wrist."

Caron Butler does suck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And if you do not watch basketball, how did you come up with that observation? STATS? Ever wonder why he doesn't start? Because he is HURT. All he did last year was lead all rookies in scoring and steals, and come third in ROY voting. I guess that sucks. Get a clue.

I watched some games last year. He played alright, nothing expectacular. Still I don't care, B-Ball sucks.

Butler is a stud....correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he lead all rookies in scoring last year?(beating out Yao Ming and Amare Stoudamire)...The Heat aren't good, but they play hard, which is all a fan can ask of his/her team. Butler, Wade, and Odom is a great foundation though

He played alright

So a rookie plays "alright" in the few games you watched, and he SUCKS? :lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Butler is a stud....correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he lead all rookies in scoring last year?(beating out Yao Ming and Amare Stoudamire)...The Heat aren't good, but they play hard, which is all a fan can ask of his/her team. Butler, Wade, and Odom is a great foundation though

Yup, 15.4ppg. Caron really came on after the all-star break. I think the 2nd half of the year, he averaged 18ppg. Oh but wait, he sucks. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom