Heat/Caron Butler Sucks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat/Caron Butler Sucks

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yes, he does.

And why does he suck? Because he's in CO84's sig and that's the only thing you could pick on? You have no clue about basketball.

HEAT are HOT right now, and in the JV eastern conference, can still battle for a playoff spot, im hoping Riley makes a move and ships Eddie Jones for another quality player.......We would be set, Dwayne Wade is the man! Ok for Prime Time, who since he knows nothing about basketball, this is simple...

Caron plays awesome last season, gets beat out by the well-publicized Amare and Yao, him being on a bad team didnt help...

Caron gets hurt, he comes back, he's not 100 percent, thus hes not the same....Lets take Chris Chambers for instance, he got clocked in the game @ Denver, and when he came back, was he the same that WHOLE season? I think not....was Junior Seau the same as he was last season when he was playing with an Ankle Injury all year long? I think not...

I say no to drugs, but maybe you should say yes...because if u think baseball is more exciting than basketball, u need to take all you can...

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

I say no to drugs, but maybe you should say yes...because if u think baseball is more exciting than basketball, u need to take all you can...

:lol:

Originally posted by Prime Time
Not really. I can't stand Basketball. NBA is boring. It stops everytime someone gets their wrist smacked. "Ref Call a Foul, he smacked my wrist."
Soccer is no more physical than basketball

t2thejz, you have obviously never played soccer. Slide tackling occurs all the time and you are running body to body with other guys alot of the time.

Basketball is very physical as well PT. They are both physical in different ways. Getting taken down by a slide tackle isn't fun, and getting elbowed in the chest isn't fun either.

PT still hasn't said why Caron Butler sucks. I guess he really has no clue. The guy just sucks because he sucks.

BTW, soccer players shouldn't say that basketball is boring to watch. How do you sit in front of the TV watching soccer?

I wonder what PT thought of Fiedler last year when he came in the Buffalo game. Did you think he sucked, or was he just injured(obviously)?

Exactly.

The Heat blow...and? Do what I do, stick to CFB and the Dolphins. When that's over, go into the Marlins. Sure, the Marlins stunk before McKeon and the D-Train, but at least they can win at home. :lol:

All Heat fans know we're a bad team. But you shouldn't talk smack on stuff that you have NO clue about. Take PT for example, all he can say is that Caron Butler sucks. He has nothing to back this up, because he admit it himself.. HE DOESN'T WATCH BASKETBALL.

It really is sad to know that we have people here like that.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

BTW, soccer players shouldn't say that basketball is boring to watch. How do you sit in front of the TV watching soccer?

I don't want to get off topic but soccer is pretty exciting.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I don't want to get off topic but soccer is pretty exciting.

No it's not.

at no point in time did heat fans ChamberzOwns and myself ever say that the heat were a good team.....I think he can agree with me that we have a lot of young talent, but we are a year or two away from contention, and with the realignment set to take place in the NBA, the heat will have all this talent at the right time We need to see if Stan Van Gundy can coach as well as Riley used to, his former subject Jeff did quite well...lets hope stan can ge tthe job done

Soccer is definately more exciting than B-Ball and is the best sport in world (my opinion) and most popular sport in the world (fact).

Caron sucks because he is not going to be a top player in this league. He doesn't have the dribbling ability. He is good for a 2nd year player, but he sucks, because he is always injured. Just as many people say Fiedler sucks because he is always injured.

Back
Top Bottom