Heat/Caron Butler Sucks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat/Caron Butler Sucks

Actually it is not a fact buddy. I started watching baseball a little bit into the season. Maybe 35 games in or so. Friend went to games, got me into it. Plus it was only sport to watch, so I got into it. So you are wrong.

thought I'd bump this thread...part of a long running series I'd like to call "Primetime's Greatest Hits"

:roflmao:

Sorry, PT...gotta say it, but you're a true bandwagon fan. :up:

and this was right after the Game 4 win over Indiana

"Awesome game. The ending had me wanting to kill myself, nice job by Odom though to grab the rebound after missing back-to-back free throws. I saw Grant got his lip busted, hopefully he didn't hurt anything else. I cannot wait until Wednesday, I want to tie this series up. Go Heat!"

The thread(started by PT, no less)

bandwagoners make me puke :shakeno:

:rolleyes: I don't understand why you brought this up, I have stated I jumped on the Heat bandwagon. I did not like basketball before the season began, and did not like it during the season until I saw the Heat were in it. Then I watched, and I still didn't like it, until I saw Rafer hit the 3 pointer to tie and the 3 pointer to win it. BTW, how long did it take you to find this post? Maybe you should pick up a hobby or sometihng.

Prime Time said:
:rolleyes: I don't understand why you brought this up, I have stated I jumped on the Heat bandwagon. I did not like basketball before the season began, and did not like it during the season until I saw the Heat were in it. Then I watched, and I still didn't like it, until I saw Rafer hit the 3 pointer to tie and the 3 pointer to win it. BTW, how long did it take you to find this post? Maybe you should pick up a hobby or sometihng.
took me less than a minute to be honest..I searched for "Butler sucks", and this thread was the only result :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
took me less than a minute to be honest..I searched for "Butler sucks", and this thread was the only result :cool:

Congrats. BTW, are you ready for the upset of the year? LA is about to lose the Championship which they claim they have. It is going to be Marlins over Yankess all over again...:woot:

Prime Time said:

Congrats. BTW, are you ready for the upset of the year? LA is about to lose the Championship which they claim they have. It is going to be Marlins over Yankess all over again...:woot:
You mean just like Minnesota was supposed to beat them? ;) :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom