HEAT Final Thoughts.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HEAT Final Thoughts....

Prime Time said:
My brother who is in 8th grade has a friend, and her uncle is EJ. He said he saw him at a party talking about how he wants to improve and live up to expectations next year If he is still around. They took some photos and got some autographs. I hope he does improve...

That sounds a bit suspicious to me. Eddie Jones said it himself, he knows he's going to have to yet the young guys(Wade, CB4, LO) take charge next year, if he returns. He knows this. It is farrrrrrrrrr too late for Eddie Jones to just improve and live up to the expectations of a $11.8m a year contract. Far too late.

I'm going to church the day before the draft in late June to pray that he gets dealt draft night. If not, I'll do the same the day before July 1st(start of free agency).

Dwayne Wade was a good player but he was a senior from college and had quite a bit of an advantage over a player straight from HS and a guy with one college year. Wade is very good, but he isn't even in teh same breath as either James or Melo in 3 years. His upside is a bit more limited. I'm sure that will make you angry.

The fact that he missed so much is not a good thing, it's a bad thing. Injury prone and basketball are never good things when predicting future stardom. I mean HOF stardom and that's what both Melo and James are gonna be.

I'm still so mad that my fave team got Darko instead of Melo.

Sam Bowie all over again.

PhinsmissedFG said:
Dwayne Wade was a good player but he was a senior from college and had quite a bit of an advantage over a player straight from HS and a guy with one college year. Wade is very good, but he isn't even in teh same breath as either James or Melo in 3 years. His upside is a bit more limited. I'm sure that will make you angry.

The fact that he missed so much is not a good thing, it's a bad thing. Injury prone and basketball are never good things when predicting future stardom. I mean HOF stardom and that's what both Melo and James are gonna be.

I'm still so mad that my fave team got Darko instead of Melo.

Sam Bowie all over again.

All NBA players, except AC Green, are injury prone in some way. It is a physically demanding sport, different from football, but still physically demaning in its own way.

Back
Top Bottom