Heisman Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heisman Thread

Blade said:
Ohio State can beat Auburn any day of the week. And I do agree with Majpain that Quinn is overrated.
Opinions are like.........................well you know. :wink:

LOL, i know....any teams and beat any team any day of the week. That is even more true now with refs screwin up the games with bad calls.

Blade said:
LOL, i know....any teams and beat any team any day of the week. That is even more true now with refs screwin up the games with bad calls.
No doubt

LSU or Auburn could beat Ohio State IMO

Quinn is very much overrated

Adrian Peterson is a beast

Calvin Johnson is the best player in the country but wont win a heisman because Recievers never do.

Any other subjects we need to cover :lol:

Actually I've been saying I have Auburn #1 and OSU #2. I've also said that if they played, the winner would be the home team. So you shouldn't try and say "in fantasy land" just because I think Auburn is a slightly better team overall. I bet blinders are fun to wear...

I can honestly say I know nothin about Auburn. So I would have no idea who would win, but me being an Ohio State fan, I have to cheer on the Buckeyes! I only follow the Big Ten teams and a few of the more popular teams. So of course my opinions are skewed towards the Big Ten and the Buckeyes!

I'm a Penn State fan, but also a college football fan. I try and be realistc with my teams, even if I cheer for them. So when people say (not you Blade) that OSU(for example) "will WALK over all thier competition" it makes me role my eyes, since the Big Ten is such a tough conference, going undefeated is never easy. I fully expect OSU to win tomorrow. I predict 28-17 with PSU scoring a TD late(making the game seem closer). But I expect the Iowa/OSU game to be really tough for both teams.

Frisches13283 said:
I'm a Penn State fan, but also a college football fan. I try and be realistc with my teams, even if I cheer for them. So when people say (not you Blade) that OSU(for example) "will WALK over all thier competition" it makes me role my eyes, since the Big Ten is such a tough conference, going undefeated is never easy. I fully expect OSU to win tomorrow. I predict 28-17 with PSU scoring a TD late(making the game seem closer). But I expect the Iowa/OSU game to be really tough for both teams.

I completely agree. The Big Ten is a tough conference that is hard to go undefeated in and most of the time is comes down to end of season when the big rivarly matches take place. How many times has Michigan upset the Buckeyes to crush thier dreams of a National Champsionship. It happened almost every year that John Copper was coach. Now that Tressel took over, it seems the games have been switched over to Ohio State comin out up top. I never expect the Buckeyes to win every game because of the talent of the players that play for the Big Ten Teams.

Tomarrow will be a closer game then it should. If Ohio State starts off as slow as they did against Cincinnati, it is goin to be a tight that may come down to the last series. The good thing is that the game is in Columbus and the home field will be helpin out the Buckeyes.

Back
Top Bottom