Heisman Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heisman Thread

Majpain said:
What are you talking about? She said Peterson was overated, so I said Quinn was overated because he is overated. Atleast Peterson produces week in and week out.

Yes, she said PETERSON. Peterson is not Quinn and he doesnt play for ND. Quinn has nothing to do with it, no one was talking about him and you randomly bring him up to take a shot at him. It's fine to not like ND, just stop lieing about it.

Yes but if anyone is overated its Quinn. Seriously I dont know why your always on my ***. Just because I dont like Quinn? Or is it the fact that I mention all the time?

Majpain said:
Yes but if anyone is overated its Quinn. Seriously I dont know why your always on my ***. Just because I dont like Quinn? Or is it the fact that I mention all the time?

It's that you mention it all the time, even when it has nothing at all to do with the situation. We get it you dont like him. If you type it 10000 more times it isnt going to make it anymore clear.

DonShula84 said:
It's that you mention it all the time, even when it has nothing at all to do with the situation. We get it you dont like him. If you type it 10000 more times it isnt going to make it anymore clear.

Again I will explain to you. She said Peterson is overated, why is that? The guy produces week in and week out. Id anyone is overated its Quinn. Im done saying it, it will go in my sig.

Majpain said:
Again I will explain to you. She said Peterson is overated, why is that? The guy produces week in and week out. Id anyone is overated its Quinn. Im done saying it, it will go in my sig.

I look forward to your next Quinn post. What is funny is that instead of making that point that Peterson isnt overrated because he produces week in and week out, you just say Quinn is overrated. :lol: That isnt a defense of Peterson to say Quinn is also. It's just pointless and dumb.

Majpain said:
You didn't say it but you bring that vibe :wink:

Well I cant deny that I probably do give off that vibe. Though I do think he has a lot of flaws I absolutely think he is a very good player. It's fine by my if people think he's overrated and to think ND is overrated though(hard to deny that one).

finswin56 said:
Well, you can argue that just about anyone is overrated. But, is there something more than overrated? I see an immensely talented RB who carries a team that under performs and one that would barely be a top 25 team without Adrian Peterson.

They are barely a top 25 team with him :lol:

Ohio State can beat Auburn any day of the week. And I do agree with Majpain that Quinn is overrated.

Back
Top Bottom