Heisman Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heisman Thread

Roman529 said:
Steve Slaton....he means more to their team than the other guys do to theirs...he has my vote so far.

Against that schedule he could not play and they'd still probably be ok

Frisches13283 said:
Actually I think AP means the most to his team. He's thier only offense.

Yeah he is the most obvious answer when you ask this question. Take him away from Ok and they lose at least 3 more games than without him. I also said at least and I think it would be more. AP is the Best Player, But not a great Team

DonShula84 said:
:lol: I love how you go out of your way to bash ND and Quinn, and then say you arent just another ND hater.
I don't think Quinn is overrated, but I thought the team was as whole was at #2, and I stil think Weis is a tad overrated. Quinn is amazing as a prospect, I just think Brohm is better is all. But who am I? Just some 21 year old chemical engineering student. So I'm splitting hairs when I say Brohm is better than Quinn, I think they are both great.

UF Fin Kat said:
he's overrated.
Well, you can argue that just about anyone is overrated. But, is there something more than overrated? I see an immensely talented RB who carries a team that under performs and one that would barely be a top 25 team without Adrian Peterson.

DonShula84 said:
:lol: I love how you go out of your way to bash ND and Quinn, and then say you arent just another ND hater.

Just stating the facts :rolleyes:

UF Fin Kat said:
wow, add calvin johnson to the list.

If he had a real QB throwing him the ball he'd get a lot more attention. Put him on UF, UL, ND etc and it'd be scary what kind of numbers he could put up.

Majpain said:
Just stating the facts :rolleyes:

Yeah, but you bring it up at a time when no one is talking about ND or Quinn so there is no real point to it other to bash them because you're a hater.

DonShula84 said:
Yeah, but you bring it up at a time when no one is talking about ND or Quinn so there is no real point to it other to bash them because you're a hater.

What are you talking about? She said Peterson was overated, so I said Quinn was overated because he is overated. Atleast Peterson produces week in and week out.

Back
Top Bottom