Hello Fellow Fin Fans! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Fellow Fin Fans!

Originally posted by Jammer13
You mean Bob "I'm not a jills fan" Matthews. He's a closet fan but he kisses up to them constantly, he needs it to sell papers. Brad Davies is almost as bad but at least he's a giants fan. Still the propaganda in this town is horrible. During the early 90's it was the worst. The papers lived up Jim Kellys butt.

Your not kidding, It is one of the main reasons I hate the team so much, the dam media rammed them down your throat.

Then add to it having to listen to the bandwagoners on Wease, I could never figure it out, they bragged about how great the Bills fans were for donating the money for the billboard, but when they went to Florida a bunch of Fin Fans showed up at the hotel during the broadcast and they were idiots. :rolleyes:

It was nice for the last 5 years or so though wasn't it.

Definately. In fact I don't listen to Wease anymore since back then when he made rude comments about Shula and his wife dying. I thought he crossed the line. I share your feels. It is disgusting. Jills fans let it consume them. I always catch a lot a flak, but I always tell the, "I'm sorry I thought this was America?" There brains are so brainwashed that they can't rationalize!:hitself:

Welcome Jammer, hope you like the site! I know what it's like to face a lot of bills fans, some who are very hostile. I'm in the belly of the beast, Hooverville...I mean Downtown Buffalo. The phrases "take that jersey off" or "better watch yourself" have been said to me thousands of times.

Originally posted by m_churchill
Welcome Jammer, hope you like the site! I know what it's like to face a lot of bills fans, some who are very hostile. I'm in the belly of the beast, Hooverville...I mean Downtown Buffalo. The phrases "take that jersey off" or "better watch yourself" have been said to me thousands of times.

I feel your pain. :cry: you guys have to forgive my spelling today. I'm whipped, I've got a 2 year old and I'm not as young as I use to be. The sad thing about jill fans is they have such a complex they try to take it out on winners. In fact I use to go to the fins game in Buffalo every year up till '87. It got so crazy a buddy of my got in a fight becuase he was wearing a green jacket and he was a Broncos fan. Sad!

A my new pal PhinPhreak can back me up on, Rochester considers the jills their "hometown" team. It's disgusting. The jills get more coverage then the local teams. I can't speak for Buffalo but Rochester is a town were they are envious of others, they think the jills are their team and if you tell them otherwise, well you know the rest. Think about it though, if it wasn't for the season ticket holders from Rochester, Buffalo wouldn't even have a team now. Where are you going to school?

Back
Top Bottom