henry ok with willis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

henry ok with willis

TH has nothing to fear...If I were him I'd be more pi$$ed that they didn't sign a top WR or TE to help him out.

The Miami Dolphins Worst Nightmare:

:lolcry:

Nothing scares us more than a RB who may never be the same and WILL NOT play for at least a year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why does TH have nothing to fear?

This is all just maneuvering right now. McGahee will have to sit a year before he does anything because of the knee injury...so the Bills need a starting RB for at least a season and Henry is that guy.

But don't be surprised if he gets traded after this season, or if TH starts to buck against authority.

Already this season if TH runs into a situation on the field where he can do whats best for the team, or do whats best for him, he's most likely going to do whats best for him whether that be from a statistical perspective or from an injury standpoint.

Play through pain or have surgery? Fuggeddaboutit.

"Travis Henry now believes there's room for both he and Willis McGahee on the Buffalo Bills roster."

notice: Doesnt say anything bout Gary.....could be an anger swap for all we know :lol:

Well CK, barring a serious enough injury to TH, he is the starter. And a good-great back. If the Bills are not satisfied with what he brings to the table, then they ARE as stupid as I thought. Again, not sure why they did it, depth, trade, who knows. I said he has nothing to fear because he, as of right now, IS the go to guy. Nothing more.

And that's is all I'm gonna go with on the JILLS cause I'm about to vomit.:barf:

Originally posted by jtown777
TH has nothing to fear...If I were him I'd be more pi$$ed that they didn't sign a top WR or TE to help him out. [/QUOTE

A top wr? You really cant get much better than Eric Moulds!

Originally posted by zevo
Josh reed fills that void!

I would say that is a bit of a stretch at this stage. Josh Reed is undoubtedly talented enough to become a good number two for Buffalo. Unfortunately, he is a second year guy who has yet to be relied upon. Personally, I loved Josh Reed coming out of college, but I just can't see him producing like Price (or being asked to) in his second year. I also believe that Price matched up against Miami corners better than Reed does in terms of physical assets.

I assume that the Bills will change the offense a little this off season in an effort to pass the ball less. Any Bills fans out there have a little more insight into what kind of offensive changes we can expect in Buffalo??

Originally posted by zevo
Originally posted by jtown777
TH has nothing to fear...If I were him I'd be more pi$$ed that they didn't sign a top WR or TE to help him out. [/QUOTE

A top wr? You really cant get much better than Eric Moulds!

we shut moulds down when the other WR wasnt that good. two years ago moulds didnt do nothing against us. Reed may be good, but he wont be peerless price. Moulds needs peerless. bank it.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Bills-38
Dolphins-21

Bills-23
Dolphins-10

:lolcry:

dont you feel like your just wasting time and energy? why do bills fans try so hard to cover up the obvious?

Originally posted by finfan54

we shut moulds down when the other WR wasnt that good. two years ago moulds didnt do nothing against us. Reed may be good, but he wont be peerless price. Moulds needs peerless. bank it.

GAMEDATE Opp RESULT GS Rec Yds Avg Lg TD
11/25 Miami L 27-34 Yes 6 196 32.7 80 2

01/06 @Miami L 7-34 Yes 6 82 13.7 25 0

Thats what he did against u 2 years ago!

12 rec 278 yds 2 td in 2 games That doesnt seem like nothin to me!

Back
Top Bottom