henry ok with willis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

henry ok with willis

im sorry, 3 years ago. when we beat you 24-0 in buffalo when it was supposed to be so damn cold that we couldnt even move. and that 24-0? that was just the first half. moulds had like 2 rec. for chump change. that was when you didnt have anyone on the other side.

BTW, im not saying moulds isnt great, im just saying he isnt as great with someone who demands attention on the other side. trust me, the fins not having to worry about peerless catching one over the middle and taking it to the house is huge. and besides, if knight signs, its all over, the open middle will be shut down.:tongue:

The whole Travis Henry/Willis McGahee thing reminds me of Ricky's situation in New Orleans a couple years back. If McGahee produces even decent yardage and TD's for the time on the field that he's allowed, then I think Travis will be someplace else after the next season.:cool:

You can say Willis won't worry you, but god, ask any Miami Hurricane fan who saw him play what he can do at 100% and then you will be. The Bills are not going to rush him back. He will not play a down unless his knee is 100%. Like I've said, Willis is the best RB prospect in years to come out. Even better than Ricky Williams, and Ingtar33, who wrote the draft review for you and is from BFZ who is a scout for an NFL team, said that and that his team had Willis rated #1 on their draft board. Be afraid of Willis McGahee, Be VERY AFRAID.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
You can say Willis won't worry you, but god, ask any Miami Hurricane fan who saw him play what he can do at 100% and then you will be. The Bills are not going to rush him back. He will not play a down unless his knee is 100%. Like I've said, Willis is the best RB prospect in years to come out. Even better than Ricky Williams, and Ingtar33, who wrote the draft review for you and is from BFZ who is a scout for an NFL team, said that and that his team had Willis rated #1 on their draft board. Be afraid of Willis McGahee, Be VERY AFRAID.

umm no ...Ricky Williams had so much more hype coming out of collage.Remain to be seen how much the knee injury affected his speed even after he is 100%.

Originally posted by minus

umm no ...Ricky Williams had so much more hype coming out of collage.Remain to be seen how much the knee injury affected his speed even after he is 100%.

I was just saying that Ingtar said that around the league, Willis is viewed as a better prospect due to his overall skills.

Hey dude, love the pic in your sig of McGahee smackin' that Gator. I was at that game, it was a beautiful thing. Us Canes heard it ALL day about how they was gonna smoke us, and we closed that stadium down......:lol:

I was just saying that Ingtar said that around the league, Willis is viewed as a better prospect due to his overall skills.

Mcgahee wasn't even the best back in U.M.Those honors go to Gore(scary!!).Anyways Mcgahee was consider best talent coming out this year draft before the injury.This year draft was one most weaker drafts in a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by minus

Mcgahee wasn't even the best back in U.M.Those honors go to Gore(scary!!).Anyways Mcgahee was consider best talent coming out if this year draft which was one most weaker drafts in a decade.

I realize that McGahee wouldn't have started over Gore, but that says how good Gore is. I asked Ingtar on our board about McGahee compared to prospects of the past, and I'll post what he responds, but a lot of scouts said that McGahee has the total package.

Jaydog, also, as a Hurricane fan which you are, how do you think Willis compared to backs such as Edge, and James Jackson?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge Canes fan and I think Willis is good, but in terms of "total package" stuff I'm just not sure what you're talking about.

He is fast. Fast fast fast. That is his biggest asset. He also had a heck of a line tearing open monster holes for him. I've never seen any power from him, and I've never seen anything to suggest he has superior instincts. He doesn't fumble, thats good. If you have visions of Marshall Faulk don't, because he doesn't possess the receiving skills Faulk does, who actually started at WR for the Colts for a short period. If you have visions of Barry Sanders, don't because he doesn't have Barry's gear box nor field vision.

He's got speed. We'll see if, after the injury, he's still got that speed. But the TD production was far more about the offense than the runningback. I never saw Willis as a top ten selection even before the knee because I always felt he was an incomplete back making waves in a system where his ultra speed does him well, and thats just being plain honest and its not Buffalo bias because I'm a HUGE UM fan and love my UM players and it would actually make me happy if Willis did well.

But ya know then again, I also feel that Andre Johnson is incredibly overrated.

"Moulds needs peerless. bank it."

I think you have that backwards buddy!!!!

Can we set up a separate Buffalo Bills Forum so these endless Buffalo threads have somewhere to go? Seriously. Then everyone who cares about Henry Travis, Gary Olandis and McGahee Willis can just go there and message to their hearts' content. And if there's something specifically relevant to the Dolphins to be said, they can still post it here.

Am I the only one who thinks it's just too much non-Dolphin stuff for the Dolphins Forum?

ps -- Maybe a forum for each other team in the AFCE would be a good idea, or an "AFC East - Other than the Phins" catch all.

[One other option would be for you to tell me to shut-up. That's fine, too, long as you express an opinion.:)]

Bills-38
Dolphins-21

Bills-23
Dolphins-10

:lolcry:

Hey.....thats pretty funny...but I like these scores better:

New York Giants-20
Buffalo Bills-19 (loved watching this one)

Washington Redskins-37
Buffalo Bills-24

Dallas Cowboys-52
Buffalo Bills-17 (close game)

Dallas Cowboys-30
Buffalo Bills-13

In case you didn't know those were the scores for the 1990-93 super bowls. Just to recap; all time Buffalo is 0-4 in super bowls, solidifying their spot as the NFL's biggest choke artists.

Originally posted by Rrodr038

Hey.....thats pretty funny...but I like these scores better:

New York Giants-20
Buffalo Bills-19 (loved watching this one)

Washington Redskins-37
Buffalo Bills-24

Dallas Cowboys-52
Buffalo Bills-17 (close game)

Dallas Cowboys-30
Buffalo Bills-13

In case you didn't know those were the scores for the 1990-93 super bowls. Just to recap; all time Buffalo is 0-4 in super bowls, solidifying their spot as the NFL's biggest choke artists.

Oh boy! not this again! This all u got! Atleast the 90's were exciting! It was fun watchin shula get sent home packin year after year!

Replace Price with a rookie. LOL! That's funny. All the best wr's were taken in the top 5. Reed was the best wr in his class and has a year under his belt. No offense Jtown, there goes your theory.

You guys shut dowm Moulds, LOL! Who was our QB then? Van Pelt. His arms is weaker than Brady's. Who was our O coordinator? Pendry. He's been fired after a year. No , excuses.We hired him . Team sucked . Moulds suffered, 3-13.

We had Drew last year and Gilbride. Both in their first year. They didn't do great but they didn't do so bad either. Where was Price the year before under Pendry? Nowhere. Drew, Gilbride , plus the fact that everyone was double teaming Moulds, made Price better. This is why we think Reed will do as well. People will still need to double Moulds and Reed 500 yards for a no. 3 and his rookie year? Can get anymore promising than that.

Back
Top Bottom