henry ok with willis | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

henry ok with willis

Hey Hoffman......

Did you see.....

CK's article?.......

I said it before, he's a better poster.........

than you.....

His article proved I was right.........

I hope you read it.....

and learned a few things from him.......

.... :D

I hope you read everybodies posts around here and learn something Justa. GO HOME!!!!!!!!

If there's one thing I've learned, it's fun seeing you getting pissed off over a forum. :lol:

sure, keep thinking that. I'll just keep pumping quarters in you like the horsey in front of toys'r'us. I'll keep you riding that thing all day if I want.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
sure, keep thinking that. I'll just keep pumping quarters in you like the horsey in front of toys'r'us. I'll keep you riding that thing all day if I want.

I didn't know they had those in front of Toys R Us. If you say so. I hope you have fun riding them :lol:

No way...

" If there's one thing I've learned, it's fun seeing you getting pissed off over a forum. "

...justafan learned something???

That can't be right...

MarinoFan...he says he learned something...

what could it be? We know its not spelling.

:lol:

man.. if frank gore would not have gotten hurt willis would have been a 2nd or 3rd round pick..

Re: No way...

Originally posted by RHoffman
" If there's one thing I've learned, it's fun seeing you getting pissed off over a forum. "

...justafan learned something???

That can't be right...

MarinoFan...he says he learned something...

what could it be? We know its not spelling.

:lol:

At least...

I learned something.....

you obviously....

don't have.... the capability..... :lol:

Yeah, I guess a bachelor's degree,

master's degree, working as a consultant in a Quality & Learning department and writing for a newspaper wouldn't count as being capable of learning.

:rolleyes:

He learned the horses in front of toys'r'us aren't real and that REAL horses don't accept quarters.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hye Justa

Why is it that the Bills now think that Mcgahee is the second coming of Marshal Faulk? They say he is a freakish bull. WTF is all that? If anything, that is all freakish bull what your friends are spewing. Mcgahee is all about speed, not power.:rolleyes:

Your masters obviously does not reflect on your articles. :D

Hey, you finall got rid of "........" I stand corrected you are finally starting to learn how to use your punctuation marks. If that's all you learned in your masters degree, I'd ask for a refund if I were you. (I'm gald I'm not)

CK still writes better than you and he probably doesn't have a "Masters Degree" .

BTW , you still don't have me on ignore? Admit it, you love reading my posts. :D

Re: Hye Justa

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Why is it that the Bills now think that Mcgahee is the second coming of Marshal Faulk? They say he is a freakish bull. WTF is all that? If anything, that is all freakish bull what your friends are spewing. Mcgahee is all about speed, not power.:rolleyes:

I don't know. I wasn't the one who said he is the second coming of Faulk. As far as I'm concerned he's just a potential who has done squat in the NFL at this point. Whether he will ever amount to anything in the NFL, only God knows.

Back
Top Bottom