henry ok with willis | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

henry ok with willis

Justafan, yesterday you said you guys was targeting Kersay as your first pick..I read today..

At No. 23, the Bills were in position to take defensive tackle William Joseph but were seduced instead by Miami running back Willis McGahee. No bother. They waited 15 spots and picked defensive end Chris Kelsay in the second round.

So as I said yesterday Kersay wasn't really the answer you guys were looking for on the DL..

Justa...

keep POTING there my friend.:D

FYI...I don't read the comics...so I must admit everyonce in a while I read your posts to laugh at you.

P.S. I thought CK's article was great...and I am glad that you are reading and comparing articles...the hooked on phonics tape is really paying off for you.:lol:

Actually it was Ingtar, from the BFZ, who scouts for an NFL Team that said McGahee has the ability to be another Marshall Faulk. And for your information, Ingtar said that McGahee is a better prospect than Williams was coming out of Texas, and that McGahee was the #1 rated prospect in this draft on his team's board.

What does Ishtar have to do with this?

No one watched that movie anyhow...

By the way, Willis was an incredible running back...and honestly I knew about him two years ago...

the key is...was an incredible running back...NO ONE comes back from the injuries he had...

and don't give me the Garrison Hearst crap either...he's a part time player now

so keep posting your silly little picture...get your hopes and get them dashed when/ if he ever sets foot on the field.:lol:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Justafan, yesterday you said you guys was targeting Kersay as your first pick..I read today..

At No. 23, the Bills were in position to take defensive tackle William Joseph but were seduced instead by Miami running back Willis McGahee. No bother. They waited 15 spots and picked defensive end Chris Kelsay in the second round.

So as I said yesterday Kersay wasn't really the answer you guys were looking for on the DL..

I didn't say we were tageting Kelsay. Most draft experts projected us taking him.

Our taget was the best athlete available at 23. The bills had projected Kelsay as a 1st rd. pick. They passed on him and went with Willis and Kelsay was still there in the second.

No one available in the 23rd was an immediate answer over our starters , so we gambled with WM.

By the way...that's a facemask...

possibly a fifteen yard penalty...so the run is coming back.:lol:

Re: Re: Hye Justa

Originally posted by justafan

I don't know. I wasn't the one who said he is the second coming of Faulk. As far as I'm concerned he's just a potential who has done squat in the NFL at this point. Whether he will ever amount to anything in the NFL, only God knows.

Well, after following your example, I just took a small peek at a Bills sight, and your guys all think he is Walter Payton reborn. That Ricky Williams does not compare to what Willis brings to the table. Willis is a bigger prospect in this draft than Ricky was when he was drafted. OH, my favorite, Mcgahee is a BULL, strong as hell and knocks LB's over. :goof: You must have some idea of what they are talking about. OH, I forgot, all that cold weather makes them dumb, you like the dumbass Bills, but enjoy our beautiful weather.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Actually it was Ingtar, from the BFZ, who scouts for an NFL Team that said McGahee has the ability to be another Marshall Faulk. And for your information, Ingtar said that McGahee is a better prospect than Williams was coming out of Texas, and that McGahee was the #1 rated prospect in this draft on his team's board.

Well, Ingtar is a moron. To say Willis is a bigger prospect is crap. A TEAM TRADED THEIR WHOLE DRAFT FOR WILLIAMS. Ricky went #1 overall pick. Ricky won the Heisman trophy. If he was the #1 rated prospect on the Bills draft board, that is their problem. And it truly is that, a problem, cause nobody else would've taken Mcgahee in the first had it not been the Bills. If I also remember correctly, 22 or 23 other players were drafted ahead of Mcgahee. How many guys were drafted before Ricky?

Right, the only freakish bull in the NFL is the gimp, mcgahee :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MarinoFan

Well, Ingtar is a moron. To say Willis is a bigger prospect is crap. A TEAM TRADED THEIR WHOLE DRAFT FOR WILLIAMS. Ricky went #1 overall pick. Ricky won the Heisman trophy. If he was the #1 rated prospect on the Bills draft board, that is their problem. And it truly is that, a problem, cause nobody else would've taken Mcgahee in the first had it not been the Bills. If I also remember correctly, 22 or 23 other players were drafted ahead of Mcgahee. How many guys were drafted before Ricky?

Well, he must be smart enough to get a job as a scout for an NFL team, something you obviously aren't smart enough for. Ingtar isn't a scout for the Bills either, and said that McGahee was rated #1 on his team's board too. And it isn't a problem, because McGahee would have gone at #2 or #3 to Detroit or Houston had it not been for the injury. So McGahee would have gone higher than Ricky, and McGahee would have gone in the 1st no matter what because teams wanted to trade up to get him.

Re: Re: Re: Hye Justa

Originally posted by MarinoFan

Well, after following your example, I just took a small peek at a Bills sight, and your guys all think he is Walter Payton reborn. .

There you go with "all" again. Just like you said "EVERYONE thinks Wany....." It's easy for you to look somewhere and say that 'everyone' has the same opinion when in fact they are doing the same thing that's going on here and that making sense of the draft. Last time I checked not everyong here agrees with Wanny's draft just like the bills boards.

Clump does not like the pick.

As far as bills fan being dumb, that's your opinion. IMO you are not one of the better posters here in finheaven so your opinion means squat (no offense).

Back
Top Bottom