Herald: Growing belief fins trade up to get Martin | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herald: Growing belief fins trade up to get Martin

In which discussion was rape the subject of comparison?

Here you go, Alz.

“It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare, if it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down." Thats an actual quote from a republican.

Hickey should be crucified for trading up. Thats paraphrasing what seems to be the majority of opinions in this thread.

Any of the two seem sound?

Are you kidding?

MIA is looking for a RT, not a LT. They can get that by trading down from #19 or up from #50.

Note to Dolphins. Please don't draft O Line in the First Round. It has not worked out too well. See Jake Long. We need playmakers on Defense and Offense period, that is what it is going to take to beat New England opening day, and hopefully getting back to the playoffs in 2014. When we draft for need it never works out, remember Pat White? You don't replace a Reggie Bush with Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller, that did not work nor did Michael Egnew 69 total yards going into his 3rd year. Dudes who make plays is what wins games. That's what has been lacking for a decade plus...

Note to Dolphins. Please don't draft O Line in the First Round. It has not worked out too well. See Jake Long. We need playmakers on Defense and Offense period, that is what it is going to take to beat New England opening day, and hopefully getting back to the playoffs in 2014. When we draft for need it never works out, remember Pat White? You don't replace a Reggie Bush with Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller, that did not work nor did Michael Egnew 69 total yards going into his 3rd year. Dudes who make plays is what wins games. That's what has been lacking for a decade plus...

You mean getting rid of Reggie Bush and Anthony Fasano, and keeping Lamar Miller and Michael Egnew wasn't a good move? Who could have possibly foreseen that? LOL.

I have no issue going line in the first round. The only kid I would fathom of moving up for is Matthews. However, I would look to move down some and get a few more picks. If not, stay at 19 and lock in the RT with a James or Moses.

I think if Zach Martin gets past the NY Giants at #12...he could be there at #19....so no need to trade up....just sit patiently.

Let me ask you, do you honestly think you have an iota, just the least tiniest bit of an idea of what player is potentially great? Go back to ignorance is bliss, my friend. You dont. You never will. This is all a charade for entertainment. Football IQs at a level, echelons above what our feeble minds could not commence to comprehend, scout players for YEARS and end up looking like they couldnt spell "blue chip" with a dictionary and 7 out of the 8 letters given to them.

Yeah i could barely follow this posts wall of absurdity. One minute its a defensive end, then insults, then rape quotes, then EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Great troll post though, had a good laugh. Thanks for the new signature.

Trading UP to get cornfed would be one of the worst moves ever.

If the Phins trade up to draft corn, the new logo should be come this..............

1280pxFlying_Fish_28PSF29-1.png

Looks like a whale tbh

The ideal scenario is trading down with the Saints at 27 and taking Ja'Wuan James. That would make me a happy camper picking up an extra 2nd or 3rd and 5th.

trading up for anyone stinks of a 1-year plan, we could have kept Ireland for such stupidity

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

The ideal scenario is trading down with the Saints at 27 and taking Ja'Wuan James. That would make me a happy camper picking up an extra 2nd or 3rd and 5th.
lord make this so

[video=youtube;3djGLNhc30I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3djGLNhc30I[/video]

Back
Top Bottom