Herbert is unreal this makes me ill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert is unreal this makes me ill

I wanted the phins to take him over Tua. The rap on him was he was a PAC12 QB that didn't translate well in the NFL. I thought that was BS. I still support Tua thou. Imagine Herbert behind our oline.

There is no part of me that believes we will stick with Tua through this offseason. I do believe Tua can have success in the NFL and with Miami, but I don't think the FO is willing to wait for him to develop.

Grier should be fired tonight after watching this game. You absolutely can’t make mistakes like passing on Herbert and survive.
That one decision changed the next 15 years for the franchise.

Man Carr has been missing throws tonight, could've been the win. I'm gonna laugh if herbert gets the fg and both teams run out of time and game ends in a tie lol. Steeler fans and players think this game is most likely gonna be a win for either team or great chances

I wanted the phins to take him over Tua. The rap on him was he was a PAC12 QB that didn't translate well in the NFL. I thought that was BS. I still support Tua thou. Imagine Herbert behind our oline.
I"m wondering what the scouts were seeing, because I read how herbert had a knack for playing well, but throwing bone headed passes on big games. It made me nervous he'd be a jay cutler, with top talent, but a mental aspect that makes qb inconsisten. Apparently his mental side is as good as physical talent side

Back
Top Bottom