Here you have the "Train Wreck" that is our Miami Dolphins.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here you have the "Train Wreck" that is our Miami Dolphins....

While we keep clamoring for Tannehill, remember that he would be coming off an injury with only a half of a really good season ever produced in his time in the NFL.

He's been carrying this team for a lot longer than half of last season. I genuinely feel bad for the kid as this franchise absolutely let him down both with the teams they fielded his first 4 seasons as well as the mis evaluation of his injury.

Tannehill is the one that got stuck with us, not vice versa.

After spending this season watching from the bench, I suspect the next version of #17 you guys see will leave you speechless.

If his knee is OK, he's going to be elite.

This offense needs stability and I think that's why so many Dolphin fans, myself included, REALLY want Saquan Barkley.

At least we are not the worst of the "train wrecks"....well, not yet.
Yes, but I'm afraid in this race the worse is the winner. Like I posted before this team must make bitten this year. We will already have a superior middle linebacker and QB back next year before free agency or the draft. We have stuff to build on, this all could be a blessing in the end.

The offense as well as the defense would have played inspired rather than tired. The play calling would have had the handcuffs taken off and deep balls would have been part of the game plan. 4-6 would have been at least 6-4 if not better.

And this has been the "haterz" point all along. Tannehill would make a marked improvement over Cutler, we all agree. But other QBs would make a marked improvement over Tannehill. You can't have it both ways, you can't say "QBwinz" is nonsense while also saying Tannehill would improve our record, and the entire team.

And this has been the "haterz" point all along. Tannehill would make a marked improvement over Cutler, we all agree. But other QBs would make a marked improvement over Tannehill. You can't have it both ways, you can't say "QBwinz" is nonsense while also saying Tannehill would improve our record, and the entire team.

I don't get your point. Who would you rather have playing QB for the Miami Dolphins right now?

Back
Top Bottom