Here's a possible trade for OGUN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a possible trade for OGUN

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.newsday.com/sports/footb...5213may10,0,449692.story?coll=ny-sports-print

Strahan has expressed skepticism about the team winning behind a rookie quarterback, but he said when the games begin he will have only one goal in mind. "I'm not out here beating my body up if we're going to lose," he said. "If we're going to lose, I might as well stay at home and say, 'Tell me when you're ready to win, then I'll come out of retirement.' All I have got left to do is win that ring."

If they throw in a 2nd rd. pick...I say DEAL!

Think about it...we get 12 sacks in return...maybe more.....and we also get to send OGUN somewhere he will hate playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

No thanks. He sounds like whiney little -itch. Play the damn game Strahan. That's what you get paid for.

The only way I see that getting done is if he has a clause in his contract that he can veto any trade. He only wants to play for Miami. He is willing to take a paycut to fit under the cap.

Strahan is a great player, only knock on him now is his age.

Maybe Memories said:
U want more??? Wtf R U smoking? ogunleye is no where near strahan man...

Ogun has years ahead of him, Strahan is almost done.

we dont need any more old de's we need youth talent and you should see us pick a de in the earlier rounds next year if ogun leaves

I would do it Strahan is better then Ogun and he"s not any whinnier:lol:

We can't afford him, and we wouldn't get him and a pick. They're aready pick
poor cause of Eli.

No way, we need to sign Ogunleye long term. Forget the big names, crying and playing only for money. Ogun is one of the few that has turned into a superstar in the Wannstedt era. The majority came from JJ or free agency. Whatever happened to taking care of your own? Wanny used to sing that song all the time and this guy is even defense. Do you think it's Spielman that doesn't want him?

Scrap said:
No thanks. He sounds like whiney little -itch. Play the damn game Strahan. That's what you get paid for.

Of all the superlatives to use when describing Strahan, "little" isnt the first that comes to mind. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom